A few AK questions

NES Member
So here is what I am starting with, a Yugo M70AB2. I don't want to go overboard with the plastic's (though it came from the factory with plastic guards) and tacticools, but I do want this to be an efficacious tool.

1. Does anyone have any experience fixing canted sights? The tower isn't off as bad as some other AK's I have seen, but CIA can screw up a wet dream. The cant isn't noticeable until you look down the sights and see where your shoots ended up. I have my front sight moved as far to the right as possible, and I am still of from hitting zero about 3-5" at 50yds. I checked out this site and it doesn't sound to hard, but it does sound like I can easily ruin my gun if I am not careful. So, I guess I would rather pay someone to do it right the first time.

2. Mojo Micro Click Rear Ghost Ring Sight This looks adjustable and may be an easy fix for the cant. My question is, Do you think it will look way gay?

3. A quad on an AK? I was thinking of something like this. I am sure if I push this gun, I can/will melt the plastic guards. I would like to fix the problem before I have it. Again, is this adding to much to an AK?

4. I was thinking of some sort of a red dot, if I go with a quad. I want something cool looking and works well, but also light on the wallet. Any suggestions?

Russian2.jpg

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom