A post Trump win scenario.....Your thoughts on post election chaos

There won't be any clear cut victory, it will be a weeks long legal battle/hissy fit during which time the rhetoric and violence from the left will ramp up. This is part of the plan, and the reason why top dems are all talking about how to handle a situation where Trump refuses to leave the WH.

When Trump wins we turn a page into an entirely new chapter of American politics. Prepare for the biggest head of the democrat hydra monster to be cut off and pray that the 2 who replace it are as incompetent. I am ashamed to be a millennial and despite my own views being contradictory to most my age I recommend that nobody here underestimate the monumental ignorance of young people in this country. Our best bet is they are too lazy to vote next time around but these retards will endorse a jar of mayonnaise if it knows how to use social media.

Trump wins by such a margin on Nov 3rd that mail in ballot are meaningless. This infuriates the antifa/blm crowd who were lied to about Biden having huge leads, they riot and burn dem cities. Meanwhile the media has an exact replica meltdown like 2016 and still can't understand why Trump wins.

The question isn't "does Trump win". The question is "how many seats does he gain in Senate and House" to help him be even more effective.

There won't be any clear cut victory, it will be a weeks long legal battle/hissy fit during which time the rhetoric and violence from the left will ramp up. This is part of the plan, and the reason why top dems are all talking about how to handle a situation where Trump refuses to leave the WH.
This. Unless it’s outright overwhelming toward Trump. Too many Karen’s watching the View imo for that to happen, but maybe.

Trump wins by such a margin on Nov 3rd that mail in ballot are meaningless. This infuriates the antifa/blm crowd who were lied to about Biden having huge leads, they riot and burn dem cities. Meanwhile the media has an exact replica meltdown like 2016 and still can't understand why Trump wins.

The question isn't "does Trump win". The question is "how many seats does he gain in Senate and House" to help him be even more effective.

This. I am pretty sure we will see Trump lock it up that night, and the retards will hit the streets, although, I don't think it will be just contained in the cities. I expect to see a lot of the highway protests all over the place.

I hope you are right on the gains in Congress, that is something I am little concerned about.

I know I said in the Trump mega thread that he doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of being re elected. I am now second guessing that opinion. Even liberal biased the polls are trending in Trumps direction. If there is post election chaos life will go on...it always does.

I’m even second guessing my comment a few posts above👆. We are getting bombarded with noise from the left and right. Time to break out the Ouija board. I just saw that a ballot box was torched in Boston. Maybe the left knows they are going to lose. These people out torching things and rioting, are they even going to vote? I’m sure they’re the ones that are going to try mailing in copies of ballots and dead people’s ballots. Maybe they can’t vote,idk. If Trump wins and we get the house and senate than law and order will ensue. Expect caos until it’s settled.

I think we'll have a count, one side will lose and cry foul, and the only possible determination will be from the SCOTUS like in 2000 due to ballot irregularities. If only we had a third Trump appointee on the SCOTUS to make a solid majority...

Think we can get one in the next few hours? Not just anyone who might go wobbly like John Roberts, but a rock-solid originalist/constructionist/conservative?

Then we'll have another four years of #RESIST and #DRAINTHESWAMP but both sides will be emboldened by the confidence this is Trump's last term.

I can only hope. First, I hope he makes it. Second, I hope teh Dem's don't go true-to-form.

2000 - If GB wins the popular vote and not the electoral, he needs to accept it. GB wins electoral and not popular. THAT'S NOT FAIR!
2014 - If the GOP wins the Senate, they need to revert back to the old filibuster rules - it's only fair. Mitch tells them to pound sand. THAT'S NOT FAIR!
2016 - If Trump wins the popular and loses the Electoral, he needs to not contest the election but step aside as teh loser. Exact opposite occurs. . . AGAIN! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!

So I suspect even in a hefty Trump win, the Dems will contest anyhow. Because they CAN'T have a shred of integrity.

[/SPOILER]

Then we'll have another four years of #RESIST and #DRAINTHESWAMP but both sides will be emboldened by the confidence this is Trump's last term.

I've thought for a while if hte Dems really want to control Washington, they should be secretly tanking Biden. I mean, get some influential Senators out there to demand the FBI release what they found. Then it turns out that it's bad and Joe loses. How can you argue for trying to out the info to get him exonerated and then it tanks him??????

4 years of Trump means playing harder to their base and strengthening places like mASS. Contention is the key.

The flip side is that Joltin Joe gets in and hides for 4 years like Obama did and then they lose a whole lot more in 2024. Not a smart strategy. But I'm not convinced the DNC can see much past a week in the future at any given time. They sure could use a Howard Dean at the helm right now. (Not that I'm advocating help for them. But they are just a pile of chimp-screamers. Kaine, WasselFassell and Brazile are NOT people you want running that organization. They aren't people who know how to organize and strategize.)

Last edited:
We've had five cases in US history of someone losing the popular vote but winning the electoral.

1824: John Quincy Adams
1876: Rutherford B. Hayes
1888: Benjamin Harrison
2000: George W. Bush
2016: Donald J. Trump

Wouldn't it be a trip if the Donald did it twice? I don't think it'll be close but man, talk about living in interesting times. Liberal tantrums would be unprecedented.

As long as he doesn't waste the supermajority like last time. Hope they've learned.

I like that story. Tell it again, Tell it again.

We'll get to see how committed the lefties are to their cause, if the money keeps flowing. That's the real question. Will the money ever stop?

Even liberal biased the polls are trending in Trumps direction.

They've been oversampling Dems to get the results they wanted in order to create the illusion of an overwhelming Biden lead and attempt to demoralize Trump support and reduce his turnout (remember 2016 anyone?).

Just now they're seeing the need to reenergize and remotivate the the woketard lemmings.

Blowback is a form of karma.

I don’t see the republicans taking back the house. I’d love to see it happen.
I’m concerned about the senate. I think Susan Collins is out, McSally is out and Lindsey Graham is in for a very close fight.
Lose those three and it is a 50/50 split. Does Mitch remain the speaker with Pence as the tie breaker?

I've been praying to Baby Jesus that the post-election chaos consists merely of my female colleagues having a Wednesday morning "grief session" on Zoom.

When my wife worked for State Street in 2016, they had designated certain conference rooms as a place to go and cry. For several weeks.

Regardless of the outcome, I am hoping and praying for a smooth transition into the next 4 years. I love this country and enjoy living in a relatively peaceful society. Sure, I don’t always agree with those in power, but that is part of what makes this country great. The collective ‘we’ put them in office and (eventually) can take them out of office just the same.

I think that no matter who wins, there is about a 0% of the true believers of the loser seeing this as a legit election.
trouble is coming either way.

I think be more problems if Dems loose.

I expect to see a lot of the highway protests all over the place.
yes, add any street blockage to list.
That's the only place most of use will have issues if you don't go looking for it. you'll be minding your own business and there they'll be, blocking the dam road you and I paid for

Back
Top Bottom