A strange store on Hampton beach

I went there last year and must have missed that shop.

I'd go again, especially for a concert with friends. When I went I was with my wife and kid so I didn't see any night life. Judging by what was sold in almost every shop I went in I'm guessing kids there hang out at the beach all day, get piercings, then get stoned and play with cheap knives and stun guns.

They opened last year.

I live on the beach, year round. It's a mixed bag of awesome people and retards that come around. You can find me out most evenings open carrying while I take a walk with the wife and kid. If you see someone wearing an A-TACS AU hat, and a SIG P229, say hi! I don't really bite.

Remember:
2 half-naked chicks does not equal a naked chick...

My grandparents had a place on A street every summer. My little brothers & I loved it.
We usually brought my best friend and his sister, who was predisposed to become a stripper.
I look like greyhound with my ribcage showing, don't have that problem anymore.

Hampton 69.jpg

My other grandparents had a place right on the beach in Pocasset, oh to be a kid again.

The one difference I remember, besides having a boat down the Cape, was the cold Hampton Beach water
would make my little nut sack shrivel up, but Buzzards Bay had almost no waves and 70° + water.
Of course no Arcades down the Cape and no Fireworks every Wednesday night all summer.

You make it sound like it's Brockton or something. [rofl] When I was on the outs with my ex a few years ago I used to make weekly trips up there, yeah, there's a few weird people about but most of this stuff is exaggerated to the nth degree.

-Mike

I wouldn't say as bad as Brockton, but not exactly a wholesome child friendly place as the sun goes down.

qynamasu.jpg

What's their NES name??

As stated before, Hampton has changed over the years. We did the week at a cottage while I was growing up through the 70's and ski ball was a dime. Back then it was like there was a cultural line between Hampton and Salisbury. When I was married and starting a family, I brought them up there too. (Later 80's through mid 90's) Stlll had fun doing things that I did when I was a kid. Flipping over rocks during low tide looking for crabs and the occasional lobster. Other kids couldn't believe what we were catching. They hadn't seen that before. Then I noticed the teens language in public had gotten harsher and I was starting to notice that the Hampton Beach that I grew up at for all those summer vacations wasn't the place it used to be. There are still fun things to do but the environment isn't the kid friendly type it used to be. I still go up there myself two or three times a year and stay at a hotel because I have a lot of good memories of the area. Once in a while my daughter and I will go up for an all day deep sea trip and then to Browns for a good fried seafood dinner. It will always be a special place to me even with the changes. And just to stay ON TOPIC, DON'T waste your time going in that 2nd amendment store cause IT SUCKS.

Greg

You guys are something else. This chick is hot, NO SHE IS NOT, YOU HAVE NO TASTE! I like this beer, YOU ARE A FAG WITH TERRIBLE TASTE! I drive a Camaro, BMW's ARE BETTER! I want a Harley, HARLEY'S ARE FOR FAG'S! Hampton Beach, THAT PLACE SUCKS!

I have fun there, suck it haters.

To the OP, well you couldn't have been there for the actual beach, since you're in Beverly, and Beverly's beaches are much better places to swim.

I know, it's my home town.

Beverly beaches are only better for the residents. I have been kicked off a Beverly beach by a screaming furiously angry tub of lard who seemed to be on the verge of physically assaulting me. I was a guest of a resident but that didn't matter.

So, it is Hampton Beach for me.

that tattoo isnt even centered
MAYBE IT WAS ONCE

.. it upsets me on many levels. girl needs to acknowledge that she's no longer able to fit into those shorts.
OR THE LIVING ROOM, FOR THAT MATTER

ugh.

ugh ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

A twelve pack will make her look skinny.

Jupiter will make her look skinny

Last edited:
Hampton beach: Come on vacation. Leave on probation.

Not familiar with that shop. We don't walk down to the strip/Main beach often, mostly for the fireworks on Wednesday nights with the kids. I do run the strip in the morning sometimes, but it's a different place before noon. We drive through for Castaways, etc. and that's about all we can tolerate.

Ironically, it's been cited as the 3rd cleanest beach in the country.

Went to Hampton beach yesterday, the wal mart of beaches as I fondly refer to it. I saw a new (to me) store, "second amendment and military gifts". Inside they had a few pro 2a shirts, but an uncomfortable about if anti shirts as well. "**** the NRA" and a shirt with the word "ban" written in blood above an AR.

Needless to say, I didn't buy anything.

That store as I remember swings both ways on 2A tees which is why I also didn't buy anything. They have shirts with pro 2A and Ban the 2nd

...but an uncomfortable about if anti shirts as well. "**** the NRA"...
It should be noted that the same phrase has been posted on plenty of gun forums by gun owners frustrated with some NRA action or another. Whether one is an NRA superfan or not, the organization is neither equivalent to nor representative of 2A, despite its advocacy for 2A.

To the OP, well you couldn't have been there for the actual beach, since you're in Beverly, and Beverly's beaches are much better places to swim.

I know, it's my home town.

The in laws rented a placed on C street for the week. The wife thought it would be fun to drag me up there on my first day off in 10 days lol. The beach wasn't too bad though, not nearly as many sand fleas as there used to be.

You guys are something else. This chick is hot, NO SHE IS NOT, YOU HAVE NO TASTE! I like this beer, YOU ARE A FAG WITH TERRIBLE TASTE! I drive a Camaro, BMW's ARE BETTER! I want a Harley, HARLEY'S ARE FOR FAG'S! Hampton Beach, THAT PLACE SUCKS!

I have fun there, suck it haters.

I read this and was thinking...Revere Beach?

well, I guess if you are Hampton beach late at night, and you spill a drink on some biker, and he pulls a handgun on you, you can just point to your "ban guns" Tshirt.

Head down the road to Seabrook Beach. A lot less creepy, and a lot less weird.

We go there all the time, as my family owns a house on the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom