• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme Armament's new location will be opening Saturday March 30th.

I'll be there on day 1 !

Sounds great, I'll be up to check your new place out!

Perfect!~ I drive by there on my way to work 5-6 days a week!

Cool! I hope to make it there opening day.

It will be good to see and meet you folks.

Is this going to be a big gala grand opening event with balloons, a bouncy castle and donkey rides ???? [laugh]

Nope.

I might be able to get up on the 30th after all. It would be worth the trip if you'll have 1-4# of Winchester 231 I can purchase.

Maybe. Can't guarantee anything.

Good luck with the new location. Can never have too many gunshops in NH, especially ones that sell reloading supplies.

NES banana-suiters??? Oh boy!!

i hear there will be special guests on opening day. local banana-suiters famous on the internet.

maybe there will be a deal on something so i can have the last purchase from MA acme AND the first purchase from free hampshire acme? [smile]

Dogs are allowed right?!

Assuming they are very well behaved?

Even if they are huge and whine like they are actively on fire?

The above questions are not a commentary on my willingness to bring Joeendris. :)

Dogs are allowed right?!

Assuming they are very well behaved?

Even if they are huge and whine like they are actively on fire?

The above questions are not a commentary on my willingness to bring Joeendris. :)

Well behaved dogs with leashes can come. If their tails threaten guns, they will be asked to wait outside. :)

Grown men dressed as Mario Brothers are not allowed.

Well behaved dogs with leashes can come. If their tails threaten guns, they will be asked to wait outside. :)

Hmmm...

Now that I think of it, we've always brought our hounds to guns shops in NH...a tradition, I guess.

(I was going to ask, "Do you think you'll have trigger guard screws for an 1801 Baker .625 CAL rifle in stock, cause I need one", but that would just be mocking some of my fellow NESr's who posted above.)

Wishing you the very best of luck on opening day!

i hear there will be special guests on opening day. local banana-suiters famous on the internet.

maybe there will be a deal on something so i can have the last purchase from MA acme AND the first purchase from free hampshire acme? [smile]

For you, opening day only, they won't charge you sales tax. Buy as much as you want!

Back
Top Bottom