• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acme Armament's new location will be opening Saturday March 30th.

wanted to go, planned to go and the the bride woke up, two dump runs, three oil changes and a tune up plus a trip to the vets for 2 hours made it impossible.

Stopped in on opening day today with a friend--who I think has the honor of the first firearm purchase at the Free Hampshire location (Opened at 9:00, purchased at, what, 9:04?!).

What a great shop! I'm delighted with the engraving, my daughter will enjoy the ammo, and my wife will enjoy the grenade. [smile]

Also, atilla did a great job as sales associate, as did all of your "green shirt crew!"

Wishing you Very Good luck, Adam & Nicole & Dad!

Last edited:
Stopped by this afternoon. Real nice place and real good people. Ammo prices were good, and they had a good selection. Pound of black powder was priced $7 less than Wildlife & Sport over at Massabesic circle. Also got a chance to meet Attila!

Congrats on your opening Adam, Nicole, Dad, and Mark (or is that Mark, and Dad?) Looked like a great success. Place was hopping when I was there, and I went next store for a sub (great food) and watched a steady stream of folks going in (very few coming out...kind of a reverse circus clown VW bug?) Now that we know how to find you [insert embarrassed face emoticon here] we'll hope to see you often. Brian K (on behalf of the whole of Team Squiggly).

The new shop looks sweet. Those .22 M1carbine replicas were calling me. The Barrett was calling louder, but I might actually be able to afford the .22

Back
Top Bottom