• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Active shooter' at University of Nevada-Las Vegas, with 'multiple victims'

Reptile

NES Member

University of Nevada, Las Vegas officials said the active shooter was at the business school's building​

View: https://twitter.com/unlv/status/1732490058471719307?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1732490058471719307%7Ctwgr%5E34b149ca56c15b3a02109ed2176891cee2981186%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Factive-shooter-university-nevada-las-vegas-multiple-victims

So was it a terrorist Hamas sympathizer?

What kind of gun was used?

Who were the targets?

This is going to get interesting.

On the same day, Schumer announced another AWB? Coincidence?

FIRST ON FOX: The National Rifle Association (NRA) slammed New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer for reintroducing a ban on so-called "assault weapons" that the NRA says is another attempt by Democrats to "destroy our self-defense and Second Amendment rights."

Cops have “no idea of motive” and Then this from the White House:

“White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Wednesday she was aware of the shooting.
'Obviously, we're going to continue to monitor what's currently occurring. I don't want to get ahead of what local enforcements are probably dealing with at this time,' she said.”

makes me think they have a good idea of motive and the White House knows, too and don’t like what it was.

Cops have “no idea of motive” and Then this from the White House:

“White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Wednesday she was aware of the shooting.
'Obviously, we're going to continue to monitor what's currently occurring. I don't want to get ahead of what local enforcements are probably dealing with at this time,' she said.”

makes me think they have a good idea of motive and the White House knows, too and don’t like what it was.
IMma take tranny who doesn't like jews for 800 alex

Watching LE update, the sheriff just said something about the horrors of seeing a table set up in the building so the students could play with Lego’s and then having to deal with this. Wtf?

I thought this was a college not elementary school.
View attachment 824956
I know a guy in his late 30s who has an entire Lego room in his house

Not saying that's okay lol just that i know a guy

If you went to the state school we could probably get you a safe room with puppies to help you cope with the results of your pondering
That or I could sign up for the after school Satan class, I’m sure they’re nice people.

Is this thread dead already? multiple news sources have perp as 67 y/o college prof. I’m guessing this will be gone in 10 minutes unless he happened to wing a Palestinian exchange student then it will be an “Ultra Maga Islamaphobe attacks poor innocent Muslim student” story wall to wall for a week (or longer if they need to distract from sending Ukraine another kajillion dollars.)

Clean up your own neighborhood!

Hypocrite LeBron James reportedly hires armed guards after Los Angeles burglars target his home​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom