• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ADG Sports top load vault

Anyone have one of these? And if so is it really 3.5" high including buttons, etc?

The drawer of my night stand is 3.75" so it will be close if they didn't include the buttons, ect.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/CASE018-19801-895.html
CASE-018.jpg

Manufacturer: ADG Sports - Mfr# CASE018

Secure Vault Top Load Electronic top load safe with digital keyless entry system, self-contained power supply uses "AA" batteries (not included), commercial cylinder manual key override, baked powder coating resists scratches, pre-drilled for mounting in home, office or auto and can be mounted to wall, shelf or inside a drawer, soft touch spring assisted opens lid for easy access, padded interior, external dimensions 13x12.5x3.5". Inside dimensions are 10.75x8.5x2.5. This product is oversized and it ships at the 25 pound weight price.

I've got one. It's definitely 3 5/8" tall including their little emblem on the top. I'm not using it at the moment so let me know if you want to borrow it for a test fit.

Back
Top Bottom