Air National Guardsman Teixeira allegedly had arsenal frightening to Democratic-media bloc

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Dighton airman accused of leak had a weapons cache and is a flight risk, feds say

Pentagon leak suspect Jack Teixeira had an 'arsenal' of weapons, prosecutors said

Guardsman in leak case wanted to kill 'ton of people,' investigators say

FuuoqtyWwAAeEMA

Are those all air soft?? I see orange tips….not a great pic.

They are mostly airsoft.

The news this afternoon did mention that, and that all "real" firearms were properly secured. But it was drowned out by the eleven or twelve uses of the word aRsEnaL!!!! and the multicam paint scheme on his walls.

Another character assination.
I think most of you NES idiots will play right along and be thankful for .gov taking him off the streets.

Meanwhile we are going to cut your sons dick off and kill God. And put you on the no fly list if you object. Oh yeah we will spy on you without probable cause and without a warrant too.

What rights? He will have a chance to prove he’s innocent.

What a time to be alive

Last edited:
They are mostly airsoft.

The news this afternoon did mention that, and that all "real" firearms were properly secured. But it was drowned out by the eleven or twelve uses of the word aRsEnaL!!!! and the multicam paint scheme on his walls.
Maybe he had an arsenal ak and they were accurately reporting it

f***ing reporters need to stop the fear mongering.

2-3 airsoft rifles is not an arsenal.

And now we need to ban Assassination vans….

F’ me

And what is this specific van? Asking for a friend. Hi Andrea

IMG_2720.jpeg

He was "denied" twice but ended up with a LTC at 21. (interesting)

He was suspended from school for talking about guns and violence and the government supposedly put him in a job where he had access to sensitive info
I am all for forgetting the past but giving a 21 year old that could not even make it out of High School without getting in trouble in front of a computer/documents in the military seems irresponsible.

I think his father might owe some people that did him some favors, apologies

Also I see a Glock box. Automatic 10 years

He was "denied" twice but ended up with a LTC at 21. (interesting)

Why? MA is known for screwing with people and denying people unconstitutionally for no reason.

He was suspended from school for talking about guns and violence and the government supposedly put him in a job where he had access to sensitive info
I am all for forgetting the past but giving a 21 year old that could not even make it out of High School without getting in trouble in front of a computer/documents in the military seems irresponsible.

You are posting on NES, where all we talk about is guns and violence. That ultra liberal indoctrination centers don't like that isn't indicative of him doing anything wrong.

Why? MA is known for screwing with people and denying people unconstitutionally for no reason.

You are posting on NES, where all we talk about is guns and violence. That ultra liberal indoctrination centers don't like that isn't indicative of him doing anything wrong.
I don't think he should have gotten denied. I do not even think a LTC should be a thing what is interesting is someone can get denied twice but right at 21 get a LTC

Part two is if you get suspended from school for talking about guns/etc you are not top of class.
Talk how you want but you should be smart enough not to get in trouble for it especially in the field he was in
Two people saying or doing the same stuff. I am going with the person who doesn't get caught every time
Not saying they should have stopped him from joining but maybe another assignment first

2-3 airsoft rifles is not an arsenal.

And now we need to ban Assassination vans….

F’ me

And what is this specific van? Asking for a friend. Hi Andrea

View attachment 746832
Last time I heard of an assassination van was when the police were looking for the beltway sniper in a white van. They were using a 1990 Caprice. They also predicted a white male when reality was that it was two black males.

Last time I heard of an assassination van was when the police were looking for the beltway sniper in a white van. They were using a 1990 Caprice. They also predicted a white male when reality was that it was two black males.

I remember that manhunt. That was WILD. That whole region was in a panic.

“ Jack Teixeira, dressed in camouflage fatigues, his finger wrapped around the trigger of a semiautomatic rifle, faced the camera and spoke as though reciting an oath.
“Jews scam, n----rs rape, and I mag dump.” Teixeira raised his weapon, aimed at an unseen target and fired 10 times in rapid succession, emptying the magazine of bullets.

Previously unpublished videos and chat logs reviewed by The Washington Post, as well as interviews with several of Teixeira’s close friends, suggest that he was readying for what he imagined would be a violent struggle against a legion of perceived adversaries — including Blacks, political liberals, Jews, gay and transgender people — who would make life intolerable for the kind of person Teixeira professed to be: an Orthodox Christian, politically conservative and ready to defend, if not the government of the United States, a set of ideals on which he imagined it was founded.”

More fuel for the DOD purges of the military and DOJ focus on right-wing extremists (aka Conservatives).

“ Jack Teixeira, dressed in camouflage fatigues, his finger wrapped around the trigger of a semiautomatic rifle, faced the camera and spoke as though reciting an oath.
“Jews scam, n----rs rape, and I mag dump.” Teixeira raised his weapon, aimed at an unseen target and fired 10 times in rapid succession, emptying the magazine of bullets.

Previously unpublished videos and chat logs reviewed by The Washington Post, as well as interviews with several of Teixeira’s close friends, suggest that he was readying for what he imagined would be a violent struggle against a legion of perceived adversaries — including Blacks, political liberals, Jews, gay and transgender people — who would make life intolerable for the kind of person Teixeira professed to be: an Orthodox Christian, politically conservative and ready to defend, if not the government of the United States, a set of ideals on which he imagined it was founded.”

More fuel for the DOD purges of the military and DOJ focus on right-wing extremists (aka Conservatives).
He sounds pretty cool tbh

Citing Trump case, Pentagon leak suspect Teixeira urges judge to release him while he awaits trial​

The Massachusetts Air National Guard member accused of leaking secret military papers challenged a judge’s decision that he remain behind bars, pointing Monday to the pretrial release of former President Donald Trump and others charged in high-profile classified documents cases.

A magistrate judge who ruled in May that 21-year-old Jack Teixeira must remain behind bars while the case plays out found that releasing him would pose a risk that he would attempt to flee the country or obstruct justice. Teixeira’s lawyers are now asking a different judge to reverse that decision.

In court papers, the defense attorneys argued that Teixeira has no financial ability or incentive to flee, and claimed the government “greatly overexaggerates Mr. Teixeira’s risk to national security.” Teixeira’s lawyers noted that prosecutors did not seek to detain Trump — or his co-defendant, Walt Nauta — even though the former president and his valet “possess extraordinary means to flee the United States.”

“Former President Trump and The Trump Organization own properties in multiple foreign countries, and former President Trump has access to a private plane. Yet, the risk of flight posed by their knowledge of national security information, and their abnormal ability to flee, didn’t even result in a request that either surrender their passport,” Teixeira’s lawyers wrote.

Teixeira’s attorneys wrote that the “disparate approach” in these cases — which are both charged under the Espionage Act — shows that the government’s “argument for Mr. Teixeira’s detention on this basis is illusory.”

Teixeira pleaded not guilty last month to six counts of willful retention and transmission of national defense information. Each count is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Trump has also pleaded not guilty to dozens of felony counts accusing him of hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and refusing government demands to give them back. While Trump was not required to surrender a passport — prosecutors said he was not considered a flight risk — the magistrate judge directed the former president to not discuss the case with certain witnesses. Trump has denied any wrongdoing and attacked the prosecution as politically motivated.

They're just doing the job they were hired to do by their queen bees...The more you get the population to live in abject fear, the easier it is to control them...

Back
Top Bottom