Andover Sportsman Club info and sponsor

I brought my son and a guest to trap today - my buddy was trying to decide between Andover and Danvers, but I got him convinced to go with Andover. He had never shot trap before so obviously he had to outshoot me every time and then won the Adios round.

What are club rules for speakers at members meetings? Should Dan Winslow do favorable Tuesday he did show interest to me in saying a few words at ASC

What are club rules for speakers at members meetings? Should Dan Winslow do favorable Tuesday he did show interest to me in saying a few words at ASC

I've had candidates in to speak. Email the Prez and run it by him. His email is half way down this page: CLUB NEWS . Too late for him to speak at the general meeting before the primary. He'll' need to win the primary and then come in to a meeting.

i signed up for the ASC Intro to trap class, newb here. i then emailed asking if we needed to bring our own firearms or shells? no response from leadership yet. does anyone on here have any inside info?

Well I'm in now. almost, range orientation Sunday and I'm good. I'm not surprised to hear their were 48 new members last month and 32 this month. See you guys on the range.
Thursday night I saw a truck there with an NES and Goal sticker on the back window, anyone?

Well I'm in now. almost, range orientation Sunday and I'm good. I'm not surprised to hear their were 48 new members last month and 32 this month. See you guys on the range.
Thursday night I saw a truck there with an NES and Goal sticker on the back window, anyone?

You missed a few stickers on my truck. Along with GOAL and NES there's Comm2A, NRA, and a Gadsen Flag and a couple of others.[smile]

I'm heading up tonight to shoot skeet tonight if anyone wants to join me. I've been shooting trap but this will be my first time up for skeet.

Skeet was a blast - as much fun as trap, same friendly people, etc.

BTW, ASC has recently updated all their remote equipment for the trap/skeet range so everything is wireless. It's all pretty snazzy. I hadn't been up in about a month so last night was the first time I saw any of it.

Back
Top Bottom