Another FA-10 question...

I purchased a shotgun in NH on Friday night...found out Saturday that the dispatcher at the local PD has absolutely no clue what an FA-10/Firearms Registration form even is. My gut instinct is that they don't have any forms anyway.

My next step is to call CHSB/FRB on Monday, hopefully I have the form on Tuesday, fill it out and get it to CHSB on Friday...if there isn't any problems...How strict is the seven day rule?...especially since you have to jump through hoops just to get the friggin form that "any local police department" is supposed to have.

-Pemi

Try calling another local PD. I would think at least one surrounding town would have them. It might cost you in fuel but save you in time.

Called a couple more and anyone that would know about such things is off-duty today...IT'S A FRIGGIN FORM!!! How hard is it to look on a shelf where it is supposed to be and say yes or no? Looks like I'll call CHSB and have them send me out a bunch tomorrow and try and get in touch with the "off-duty" people again...grrrrr...

If you need one ASAP, PM me your address and I'll get one in tomorrows mail for you. I have plenty to spare.

Back
Top Bottom