Anti-2A Men Have Smaller Dicks

PappyM3

NES Member
.. statistically.

Trust the science, from a study funded by an anti-2A group.

“ We find that men who are more dissatisfied with the size of their penises are less likely to personally own guns across outcomes, including any gun ownership, military-style rifle ownership, and total number of guns owned. The inverse association between penis size dissatisfaction and gun ownership is linear”

I think the best part is how it was funded by an anti-2A group. Then they got cucked by the researchers.

I always just assumed there was zero correlation. But this nicely throws it in the faces of all those people who cry "he's compensating!". They must have been projecting.

We find that men who are more dissatisfied with the size of their penises are less likely to personally own guns across outcomes

This thing is written oddly.

It basically finds that:

If you are dissatisfied with your penis size, you're less likely to own a gun.
If you have a monster and you like it. You're more likely to own a gun.
If you have a micro penis and you like it, you're more likely to own a gun.

The inverse association between penis size dissatisfaction and gun ownership is linear

Pretty simple- the more you hate your dick size (small or large), the less likely you are to own a firearm- except the 60+ group- they have more.
Honestly, this is a correlation =/= causation study, but the best part in my book is some anti-gun group funded the study to get the data they wanted and it backfired.

This thing is written oddly.

It basically finds that:

If you are dissatisfied with your penis size, you're less likely to own a gun.
If you have a monster and you like it. You're more likely to own a gun.
If you have a micro penis and you like it, you're more likely to own a gun.

Pretty simple- the more you hate your dick size (small or large), the less likely you are to own a firearm- except the 60+ group- they have more.
Honestly, this is a correlation =/= causation study, but the best part in my book is some anti-gun group funded the study to get the data they wanted and it backfired.

I think it boils down to:

1. If you’re insecure, you’re less likely to own a gun
2. If you’re confident in yourself, you’re more likely to own a gun

The psycho-sexual angle is just anti-gunner crap.

Leave it some anti soy boys to think so much about dick that they want to do an actual study on it.
I study breast size, shape, texture, etc on a daily basis, thorough studies, trust me, quite thorough!!

But the best part in my book is some anti-gun group funded the study to get the data they wanted and it backfired.
I am surprised they didn't play with the data to get the result they wanted.

Maybe they are after the "disatisfied" crowd, so maybe this is the result they wanted.

Scroll all the way to the bottom ... there is this study:

Most of their studies are about d*ck size. NES user name? ... rApetile?

I am surprised they didn't play with the data to get the result they wanted.

Maybe they are after the "disatisfied" crowd, so maybe this is the result they wanted.

They may have accidentally funded one of the few groups of scientists left that still take their work seriously.

Back
Top Bottom