• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti gun people criticize mall hero

Antis are armflapping with nonsense because they're disappointed at the fact that a commoner with a gun did something great, and that ruins their whole narrative.

It's just another indicator to me that antis should be treated like child molesters. They're all about exploitation just like f***ing skinners/pedos are.

At least this news station is telling the whole truth, and not running a narrative. He is a hero, and they say so, and they give props to their "Constitutional Carry" state. Nice. YouTube is apparently preventing this from being linked...

Search YouTube for

Girlfriend of armed citizen says he pushed her to safety before engaging mall shooter​

Not YouTube blocking the video, the video's owner WTHR Channel 13 in Indianapolis is blocking folks from linking to the video. They obviously want credit for it.

I
Simon Property Group, which operates the mall, said weapons weren’t allowed at its shopping centers. “We are grateful for the strong response of the first responders, including the heroic actions of the Good Samaritan who stopped the suspect,” Greenwood Park Mall said on its website
And had the mall not been a mandated gun free zone, it is highly likely the criminal would have chosen another soft target, which begs the obvious question: why have gun free zones at all?

I’ve prevented rape and death.. The only thanks you get is a blackeye, abloody nose and a chipped tooth.

At least this 22-year-old kid had the balls to do something when he saw something. Rather than “see something, say something” he took action.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s charged with some kind of crime. Doesn’t really matter.. Living with the consequences of action is so much easier than living with the consequences of in-action and being a pussy Like when those Texas cops let those kids were getting murdered.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s charged with some kind of crime. Doesn’t really matter.. Living with the consequences of action is so much easier than living with the consequences of in-action and being a pussy Like when those Texas cops let those kids were getting murdered.

I could see Simon Group wanting a charge of some sort on trespassing for PR sake, but I don't see that coming. I think he will be free legally but will deal with it mentally for the rest of his life.

Their International HQ is literally just down the street from the mall.

Last edited:
At least it’s not another Rittenhouse situation… Because apparently saving your own ass is unacceptable… It’s pretty hard to fault an actual hero… The left will try though

I was asking if you are a licensed plumber, or if you called one from your phone, because a business obviously would not allow an unlicensed employee steal income from a plumber.
Seriously??? That wins the stupidest comment for the day. Let me guess.... you're a licensed plumber? "Hot on the Left, Cold on the right, shit runs downhill, payday is Friday and don't put your fingers in your mouth!" (From the "Licensing" manual). Funny, when I built my house, I had to hire a licensed plumber (some towns don't require it in NH). Within the 1st week the wife pulls the plug on the 2nd floor bathtub, and the 1st floor toilet if overflowing! Main line has 3 90's butted to each other and a run of negative pitch. No cleanout, so I have to use a spade bit and trash can to drain it. Yes, it was inspected...by the General Inspector WHOM IS A STINKING PLUMBER! Want to take up a trade? Dumb as a bag of rocks, eat crayons? You too, can become a plumber!

Antis are armflapping with nonsense because they're disappointed at the fact that a commoner with a gun did something great, and that ruins their whole narrative.

It's just another indicator to me that antis should be treated like child molesters. They're all about exploitation just like f***ing skinners/pedos are.
This.

It got media traction, where thing type of thing usually doesn't, and went against the normal narrative. Scared the F out of them.

They feel they can introduce bullshit and change peoples mind about common sense.......they are fxcking losers.

I’ve prevented rape and death.. The only thanks you get is a blackeye, abloody nose and a chipped tooth.

At least this 22-year-old kid had the balls to do something when he saw something. Rather than “see something, say something” he took action.

NFW.......I would be amazed if there is anything brought forth against him for charges.

Unless the DA or AG is some retarded Dem or something looking to lose their job .....they won't charge him with a thing.

The mayor called him a hero, the cops called him a hero, the media is calling him a hero (amazing) and the mall sanctioned what he did (that for sure was out of public pressure). That mall would have been pissed on royally, if they tried to bring some bullshit charge against him.

I can only imagine the torches and pitchforks and go fund me legal funds that would come out if this kid was charged with anything.

I think those 5 million new COVID-era gun owners 2020-2021 were not among the vocal 15% on the left and 10% on the right that make 80%+ of social media posts. I think most of them just quietly decided they were going to get a gun. Maybe told a friend or two. But kept it on the lowdown.

And events like this mall shooting probably make some people think - maybe I should get a gun.

I expect very few gun owners decide, "enough is enough" as the antis like to say, and get rid of their guns.

Functioning idiots! I bet they would be signing a different tune if THEY or a relative was in the Mall.

At the time of the incident yes that's true, but 5 minutes after the shooting is done it's a whole different story. That's why you never help a liberal in trouble. Captain Kirk put it best:

NFW.......I would be amazed if there is anything brought forth against him for charges.

Unless the DA or AG is some retarded Dem or something looking to lose their job .....they won't charge him with a thing.

The mayor called him a hero, the cops called him a hero, the media is calling him a hero (amazing) and the mall sanctioned what he did (that for sure was out of public pressure). That mall would have been pissed on royally, if they tried to bring some bullshit charge against him.

I can only imagine the torches and pitchforks and go fund me legal funds that would come out if this kid was charged with anything.
Back when the Covid thing started, first responders and hospital workers were being consistently hailed as "heroes".

But then when the narrative changed, people were demanding & criticizing about better hospital care, emergency services, and calling for LEO to be defunded (or worse).

Rittenhouse was charged and put on trial because of a grainy barely viewable cell phone video that one cop watched and determined was probable cause. Who wants to bet that there isn't a grainy barely viewable video out there and if it's found the leftoids will be jumping on it as if it were a gift of the gods and marching when there isn't a prosecution. Then they pump up some Soros prosecutor who says he will bring charges if elected all the leftoids need to do is convince a few thousand voters that the mall is a shooting gallery. And we all know how many uninformed stupid people exist in this society that would latch onto anything. It's the original idea hypothesis just like what was used in the movie Inception.

This sums it up pretty well.

The window lickers are everywhere, and even amongst ourselves.

A couple weeks ago, we had a non-incident at our church that made several people uncomfortable. It was a guy open carrying a fixed blade knife and just giving off a "doesn't seem quite right" feel. It was resolved, no big deal.

Last week, my daughter was wearing her new cowgirl boots with a dress, and had her switchblade clipped inside. The girls in church liked her boots, the boys liked her knife, except one - who said "you shouldn't bring a knife to church, you know - especially with what happened the other week". (If you do an image search for 'home school Christian douche', you'll find this kid) My daughter's reply was "I always have a knife, church or not. And after the other week, you're right, I should keep a gun in the other boot" The kid told his mother (he's freaking 12), who realized this wasn't an argument she wanted to have with me and my wife and dropped the subject.

Bitches have to bitch about something. We can either ignore them and go on about reality, argue with them, or troll them, depending on how much time you have.

FWIW - the Pastor of the church commented approvingly on both the boots and the knife, and the only thing he says to people who CCW is "thank you".

Seriously??? That wins the stupidest comment for the day. Let me guess.... you're a licensed plumber? "Hot on the Left, Cold on the right, shit runs downhill, payday is Friday and don't put your fingers in your mouth!" (From the "Licensing" manual). Funny, when I built my house, I had to hire a licensed plumber (some towns don't require it in NH). Within the 1st week the wife pulls the plug on the 2nd floor bathtub, and the 1st floor toilet if overflowing! Main line has 3 90's butted to each other and a run of negative pitch. No cleanout, so I have to use a spade bit and trash can to drain it. Yes, it was inspected...by the General Inspector WHOM IS A STINKING PLUMBER! Want to take up a trade? Dumb as a bag of rocks, eat crayons? You too, can become a plumber!
Suggest you work on your sarcasm recognition skills :D

No connection to the plumbing trade other than my father in law (RIP) and my dentist, although he let his license lapse but renewed his dental license.

I think you missed the dripping sarcasm in his post.

That's why you never help a liberal in trouble. Captain Kirk put it best:
I agree with the sentiment, but not going to take a survey before deciding what would be the best move. Then again, I am just a wank who never did anything, so take this for what its worth.

At the time of the incident yes that's true, but 5 minutes after the shooting is done it's a whole different story. That's why you never help a liberal in trouble. Captain Kirk put it best:
liberal or not - the root of behavior is way deeper. when enough weaklings get together - all they want is a protection from a good king, and if they see anyone who does not fit into majority, or causes 'issues' - they gladly sacrifice that one to baal or whatever else, in order to prove to a good king that they are good little bunnies, and no harm to be expected from them

so of course they get infuriated when anybody dares to fight back, or kill the aggressor - as deep below they are afraid that more aggressors will come now to punish _them_ for what that one brave guy did. never fight back, never object, always comply to injustice - same rules the corporate world enforces, same rules kings always enforced, nothing changes.

This sums it up pretty well.

The window lickers are everywhere, and even amongst ourselves.

A couple weeks ago, we had a non-incident at our church that made several people uncomfortable. It was a guy open carrying a fixed blade knife and just giving off a "doesn't seem quite right" feel. It was resolved, no big deal.

Last week, my daughter was wearing her new cowgirl boots with a dress, and had her switchblade clipped inside. The girls in church liked her boots, the boys liked her knife, except one - who said "you shouldn't bring a knife to church, you know - especially with what happened the other week". (If you do an image search for 'home school Christian douche', you'll find this kid) My daughter's reply was "I always have a knife, church or not. And after the other week, you're right, I should keep a gun in the other boot" The kid told his mother (he's freaking 12), who realized this wasn't an argument she wanted to have with me and my wife and dropped the subject.

Bitches have to bitch about something. We can either ignore them and go on about reality, argue with them, or troll them, depending on how much time you have.

FWIW - the Pastor of the church commented approvingly on both the boots and the knife, and the only thing he says to people who CCW is "thank you".
She should have said.....sell your cloak and buy a sword

Rittenhouse was charged and put on trial because of a grainy barely viewable cell phone video that one cop watched and determined was probable cause. Who wants to bet that there isn't a grainy barely viewable video out there and if it's found the leftoids will be jumping on it as if it were a gift of the gods and marching when there isn't a prosecution. Then they pump up some Soros prosecutor who says he will bring charges if elected all the leftoids need to do is convince a few thousand voters that the mall is a shooting gallery. And we all know how many uninformed stupid people exist in this society that would latch onto anything. It's the original idea hypothesis just like what was used in the movie Inception.
Different situation. Protecting yourself against BLM media and lib honeys gets a much diffferent response than killing a mall shooter.

That said im sure the leftys will be crawling up his ass with a microscope to see what they can find.

Different situation. Protecting yourself against BLM media and lib honeys gets a much diffferent response than killing a mall shooter.

That said im sure the leftys will be crawling up his ass with a microscope to see what they can find.

When they do, they'll find something he scrawled into his high school yearbook or wrote on an English essay that is proof enough for those knuckleheads. All they need is a SOROS backed prosecutor to ignore all law and precedent and go after him. Hell if that guy made an AR15 macaroni picture in kindergarten that's a felony to them. It's just a matter of finding a prosecutor willing to grind the kid down. We have one sided justice right now.

Back
Top Bottom