Any dealers out there that want to help me out ???

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Howdy All

I'll start by saying how this came about.

I enter alot of sweepstakes for shooting related items. One of them is for a Flip-N-Target. Well the owner (Todd Sampson) contacted me because I enter every month and he saw that I was from New England and he wants to get a dealer for his targets in every state by the end of the year.

He has offered me a free target if I can find him a dealer in this area that will become a "Flip-N-Target Dealer". So please, please you fine dealers in this area please check out this web page: www.Flip-N-Target.com .

If you like what you see please shoot me a PM with your name, your company name and phone number so I can call him and put him in touch with you to become a dealer and so I can get a free target.

They seem to be good targets, I've seen them on Shooting Shows on TV and in magazines.

So again if you like what you see please PM me and become a dealer and help me get a free target.

Thanks

David

Ok everyone is looking at the post but I haven't heard from any dealers yet, come on help me out [smile] I want a free target [smile].

Todd e-mailed thanking me, he said it is amazing the number of hits his website is getting so thank you to those that are checking him out.

Perhaps Todd should invest in his business by getting a dealer membership here and offering group buys, special deals to NES members, etc. You might well see better sales for Todd and your free target, if Todd actually reaches out to one of the most captive pro-shooting sports audiences in New England...A $100.00 investment could indeed generate thousands - perhaps tens of thousands in sales....

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/5102-Dealer-Instructor-Memberships

Perhaps Todd should invest in his business by getting a dealer membership here and offering group buys, special deals to NES members, etc. You might well see better sales for Todd and your free target, if Todd actually reaches out to one of the most captive pro-shooting sports audiences in New England...A $100.00 investment could indeed generate thousands - perhaps tens of thousands in sales....

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/5102-Dealer-Instructor-Memberships

Very good idea.

David, have him reach out to Four Seasons. Seems like something that Carl might be interested in carrying.

most captive pro-shooting sports audiences

I wouldn't have thought of NES members as a captive audience.... but strangely I don't actually disagree.

Sounds like a cool product, and sponsorship might be something he should look into, both on this site and similar forums.

Ya guys I understand it looks one sided for me, but, I thought that while I am recovering from a major surgery and can't get out yet to the dealers I would post it here and see if any dealers are intreasted.

I have just informed Todd about our site (this morning as a mater of fact) so he may infact become a dealer here and do as you say. He had no idea I was posting it here untill today, so yes it is a bad on my part trying to get a free target without hooking him up to us yet, but, I was just putting a feeler out here to see if a dealer was intrested and than going from there.

I hope no one looks at him in a bad way, I don't personaly know him, but in the e-mail talks I have had with him he seems like a stand up guy and I was just trying to help him out ( and me also in a way I guess [smile] ).

Hope that helps.

Very good idea.

David, have him reach out to Four Seasons. Seems like something that Carl might be interested in carrying.

Len do youi have Carls (FS's) phone number ??? I'm going to e-mail Todd back about the "dealer side" of the forum and I can give him Carls number at the same time.

EDIT: Got it Len, I remembered I had the website and looked it up there, thanks.

Last edited:
I don't look badly on you or Todd whatsoever. I was pointing out a way for you both to win.... I just did 55-guns in a group buy, (about $20,000.00) and have done buys for Troy which went well above that figure. I think Todd could move more targets here, than in a static display at a dealers. Like I said - $99.00 here, a good product at a good price and the business model to back up orders, could net him thousands in sales, a good relationship with NES and a lasting, dedicated customer base...Win...[cheers]

OK guys / gals I just e-mailed Todd (1st chance I've had too [smile] ) about becoming a dealer here and offering "Green Member" sales or group buys.

Len I also asked him to call Carl, as you suggusted, so if you could give Carl a heads up that a call will be coming in that would be great.

I should here back from Todd soon and I'll keep you guys / gals posted.

Thanks

David

Back
Top Bottom