Any other XD owners?

Here is my 45 Tactical.
Polished barrel
Don's guide rod/spring
Streamlight M3

picture.php

picture.php

I have 2, and I love them, 40Service and a 40Subcompact. I am really mad I couldn't get a 45 Tactical before i left CA [sad2]

mind the mall ninja shotgun, that was a phase. its an old picture. [thinking]

PC050092.jpg

i do, i have a pearce grip extension on the mag, shoots awesome. those 2 plus the kimber are my favorite california suvineers [wink]

I have a xd 40 tact with a 9mm conv. barrel with a trigger job and a service size 9mm in s.steel.Both wear heinie straight eight night sights.Love them.No i not posting pics.Because there all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it from efk firedragon.It was about 165.00 plus shipping.It was worth very penny.It work 100% .Shoot better the the factroy barrel in my 4in xd. or the factroy 40 barrel for the 5 in tact.It a match grade barrel.LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
My 2 cents
Howie

Just picked up the xD .40 Subcompact!! Havent talked it to the range yet, but I'm looking forward to it!! xDm is next (didnt have any .40s in stock [sad])

xd40sub.jpg

xd40family.jpg

I would be grateful if you can PM some sources for this. I want to see if I can find a .45 Compact or Tactical.

Cheers.

Will, I see your location is MA - keep an eye on the classifieds section and the members section classified ads, there was recently a xD 45 tactical for sale in there - they're few and far between but thats the way to get an xD in MA without being LEO/Military/etc - face to face sales... or move out of MA.

Will, I see your location is MA - keep an eye on the classifieds section and the members section classified ads, there was recently a xD 45 tactical for sale in there - they're few and far between but thats the way to get an xD in MA without being LEO/Military/etc - face to face sales... or move out of MA.

I snagged that 45 Tactical and it is sitting in MY safe at the moment [smile] Oh and it is Olive Drab, w000t

DSC00998.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

update from today [smile]

got my baby back.

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

this set up worked so well in the "show me your glock" thread that I replicated w / my XD 9

same stuff, FMJ's and my favorite JHP's - Remington Golden Sabre's

update from today [smile]

got my baby back.

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

this set up worked so well in the "show me your glock" thread that I replicated w / my XD 9

same stuff, FMJ's and my favorite JHP's - Remington Golden Sabre's

beautiful gun!!! where was it that you got it back from?

ah - i was wondering if it was at the factory... i've got to send my full size in eventually, ftf probs [sad]

wow, FTF's? did you do the typical "forum" trouble shoot?

clean it
different ammo
ensure you arent limp-wristing it ect.

did you go on XDtalk???? nice crowd over there. [laugh]

Yea, I did post here (In firearms section I think it was). I was told to check the mag spring, and SA mailed me a new mag to see if it resolved the issue, which it did but not 100%. (Improved dramatically over older, worn in mags).

So, I was told to have the feed ramp polished, but I'm not the "hands on" type, so SA said to mail it to them and they'd inspect and polish and clean 'er up for me.

I've used all sorts of .40 ammo, all factory stuff, regular target ammo and hollows, same issue with both.

I havent posted over on xD talk but I've searched and read endless threads over there. Start as a lurker, and then eventually I'll join and post, just like here!!

Yea, I did post here (In firearms section I think it was). I was told to check the mag spring, and SA mailed me a new mag to see if it resolved the issue, which it did but not 100%. (Improved dramatically over older, worn in mags).

So, I was told to have the feed ramp polished, but I'm not the "hands on" type, so SA said to mail it to them and they'd inspect and polish and clean 'er up for me.

I've used all sorts of .40 ammo, all factory stuff, regular target ammo and hollows, same issue with both.

I havent posted over on xD talk but I've searched and read endless threads over there. Start as a lurker, and then eventually I'll join and post, just like here!!

i'm chetXD over there. don't post much either. [laugh]

guess i'll check in now.

Back
Top Bottom