• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Recent Amoskeag Purchases?

K98

I see the MP40 sold for $18,000. I picked up 2 nice P38's, pics to follow. Any other buyers?

What is with the Colt Pythons selling for $3000-$4000? Why are these so desirable/expensive?

Things at that auction were selling for crazy high prices. And that was before the buyers premium was factored in. I bid on several things and came up short.

What is with the Colt Pythons selling for $3000-$4000? Why are these so desirable/expensive?

Availability and the overall gun. During assembly Python parts were hand fitted to produce a better gun and the overall finish from extensive polishing is probably the nicest on any gun out there.

Availability and the overall gun. During assembly Python parts were hand fitted to produce a better gun and the overall finish from extensive polishing is probably the nicest on any gun out there.

Rick Grimes on the "walking dead" also carries one doesn't he? That hype probably also added to an already popular excellent gun

Back
Top Bottom