• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone carrying one of these?

Ok, I'm good now. [smile] I understand where you guys are coming from. Thankfully I've never been in a twelve step program, but the way you guys came at me made me feel like I was some addict who fell of the horse and needed a good thrashing. [thinking] We, as gun owners, don't need more negative publicity. And I certainly don't want to contribute to the headache, which is why I asked. I did buy the stupid thing against my better judgement. And yes, the gun shop owner is a good guy, I like him a lot. And as stated earlier by Tuna, it was also explained to me that the badge carried concealed beside a holstered firearm, might set someone at ease who might otherwise panic. But then that in and of itself is impersonating a P.O. So I'll chuck this thing in the garbage as I don't want to bring any unwated attention, especially from law enforcement.

Last edited:
If that is the case, I am sorry. My intention was to be as blunt as possible as to the real world reaction to such things, not personal attacks.

I wasn't really upset with anyone person and not directly at you Chris. Like I said, I felt as though I was being attacked. But then again, my wife says my panties have been in a bunch all day long. That's apparent. I think my sugar is kinda high, which would explain the over-sensitivity. [slap] Plus I'm tired. And I have to get ready for a little tuna trip in the morning and I've got nothing ready to go.

Ok, I better get crackin'. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Instead of throwing that badge away, why don't you mail it to Jesse Jackson.

He's going to be protesting gun sales on the 28th of August, maybe the badge will be the straw that breaks his back... and pushes him over the edge of sanity. We can only hope.

Back
Top Bottom