• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone else see a problem here ?

From reading the article it seems like the officer collapsed after the struggle to arrest this guy. Did he have a heart attack from the struggle, or did the perp injure him in some way to cause his death?

The kid should be deported but he is no more responsible for this cop's death than the J6 protesters were for the death of officer Brian Sicknick.

I'd say there is some corollary, in terms of high-stress situations raising heart rates enough to make a problem rear it's ugly head. Doesn't amount to murder though.

Cop not healthy enough to be in that role. Lets say a troubled teen (mental health issues) jumps into river to commit suicide. Cops dives in to save kid. Gets kid out safely. Then cop drops dead. Did kid "kill" the cop? Qualified immunity should come with some baggage for the beneficiary of it. Beneficiary being the cop. They are immune from a wide range of things that they do on the job and now they want to hold other's responsible for their bad luck or poor health in this case.

Cop not healthy enough to be in that role. Lets say a troubled teen (mental health issues) jumps into river to commit suicide. Cops dives in to save kid. Gets kid out safely. Then cop drops dead. Did kid "kill" the cop? Qualified immunity should come with some baggage for the beneficiary of it. Beneficiary being the cop. They are immune from a wide range of things that they do on the job and now they want to hold other's responsible for their bad luck or poor health in this case.

Guy didn't look that out of shape. Not even real old either at 52.

When you go in for a physical does the doctor sit there and just look at you and declare you to be in great shape?

Mandatory 'i am not a doctor'. Most departments have yearly physicals you have do, and physical tests to pass. My point though is healthy people can and do sometimes drop dead from things they never knew they had, and no one had thought to test for (due to lack of symptoms) and you only find out about them because some outside factor dials things up high enough for it to rear his ugly head. More specifically, this guy does not look like
1705327196220.png

This is the most anti-rights, anti-freedom, anti-American thing I’ve read all day.

Rights exist independent of government; they are not bestowed upon us by The Constitution, and they don’t stop because of a line on a map.
I agree totally. This is why any person who has entered the country with out legal permission should be deported ASAP. That is one thing that they do not have a right to do, enter without LEGAL permission. If they did have that right to enter and stay would we not essentially have any borders at all? Looks like the liberals and globalists (includes both liberals and many Republicans) already feel and are implementing the premise that the population of the entire planet has all the rights guaranteed under our constitution, (such as it has devolved to date.) So breaking our laws (entering without legal permission) then imparts upon them all the rights guaranteed under the Constitution. So if I can manage to break into your house now I'm entitled to all you enjoy in there but when I was out on the sidewalk and not on your property I was not. If we keep this up we are finished if not already finished.

This is the most anti-rights, anti-freedom, anti-American thing I’ve read all day.

Rights exist independent of government; they are not bestowed upon us by The Constitution, and they don’t stop because of a line on a map.
it will be an interesting dilemma indeed when at least a 100 million more people will decide to ignore that line of the map and make their presence here, in this land.

as in the world of 8 BILLION people, with a wide open border is only a matter of not even time, but merely logistics. it is coming, and it will be brutal.

So your ok with them getting free assistance of your tax dollars to help them live a life here in the US even though they don’t contribute or are here legally? I’m definitely not.

Nope, not a citizen gtfo! And before you say it’s racist I don’t care what color your skin is. Get your citizenship, assimilate and contribute. Stay then. Until then FU.

So your ok with them getting free assistance of your tax dollars to help them live a life here in the US even though they don’t contribute or are here legally? I’m definitely not.

Nope, not a citizen gtfo! And before you say it’s racist I don’t care what color your skin is. Get your citizenship, assimilate and contribute. Stay then. Until then FU.

Nice strawman.

You're also conflating "rights" and "assistance". Or maybe you're not; do you consider all those benefits you're referring to as "rights"?

"the right to a trial" and "the right to remain silent" and "the the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure" and "the right to not endure cruel and unusual punishment" have nothing to do with citizenship. Hell, we all agree that the right to keep and bear arms is a God given, and not government given right, don't we? Even in Mass. you don't have to be a citizen to own a gun, we think that's good, don't we?

You said:

Not a citizen=No rights.

Which is absolute nationalist bullshit.

All of those things they get are not "rights."

Nice strawman.

You're also conflating "rights" and "assistance". Or maybe you're not; do you consider all those benefits you're referring to as "rights"?

"the right to a trial" and "the right to remain silent" and "the the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure" and "the right to not endure cruel and unusual punishment" have nothing to do with citizenship. Hell, we all agree that the right to keep and bear arms is a God given, and not government given right, don't we? Even in Mass. you don't have to be a citizen to own a gun, we think that's good, don't we?

You said:

Which is absolute nationalist bullshit.

Maybe I am, but I still stand by my original statement. If you’re not a citizen of this country you shouldn’t be covered by the rights or assistance or anything granted citizens by the constitution. As I said before, come in properly, assimilate and contribute or gtfo! THAT is the way our ancestors did it and that should be the way future immigrants should do it.

Maybe I am, but I still stand by my original statement. If you’re not a citizen of this country you shouldn’t be covered by the rights or assistance or anything granted citizens by the constitution. As I said before, come in properly, assimilate and contribute or gtfo! THAT is the way our ancestors did it and that should be the way future immigrants should do it.

So at @drgrant what do you find so funny?

So at @drgrant what do you find so funny?

Because there's a huge difference between things like "rights" (in a natural rights sense) or things like welfare, free medical care, or ease of immigration, etc. None of the latter are "rights" and the vast majority of the problems with illegal immigration / illegals don't actually involve things like natural rights that happen to be backed up by the constitution. One could make a solid argument that non-citizens don't have a right to vote, that I don't have a problem with... but voting was never an original right in this country anyways. We blocked women from doing it for a long ass time. [laugh] "voting" as it were, IMHO isnt a "natural right" to begin with. That's always been a construct of government, not something god just gave you when you were born.

Because there's a huge difference between things like "rights" (in a natural rights sense) or things like welfare, free medical care, or ease of immigration, etc. None of the latter are "rights" and the vast majority of the problems with illegal immigration / illegals don't actually involve things like natural rights that happen to be backed up by the constitution. One could make a solid argument that non-citizens don't have a right to vote, that I don't have a problem with... but voting was never an original right in this country anyways. We blocked women from doing it for a long ass time. [laugh] "voting" as it were, IMHO isnt a "natural right" to begin with. That's always been a construct of government, not something god just gave you when you were born.

So the argument then becomes between a God given right and right granted by the Constitution of USA. Yea, there are differences but overall we’re talking about rights granted as a citizen of this country. So do I think it’s ok for someone to walk up to an illegal and shoot them dead? No. Do I think it’s ok to walk up to an illegal, arrest them and send them back immediately to where they came from. Damn right I do.

So do I think it’s ok for someone to walk up to an illegal and shoot them dead? No. Do I think it’s ok to walk up to an illegal, arrest them and send them back immediately to where they came from. Damn right I do.
Most people would agree with that. Our leadership along with a vocal minority don't.

Do I think it’s ok to walk up to an illegal, arrest them and send them back immediately to where they came from. Damn right I do.

Lol, and there's absolutely nothing stopping authorities from doing that, other than shit policy by the executive branch and congress who has no balls to reform immigration laws and
weld the hatch shut. It's not really a huge burden to do something like obey due process to kick an illegal out, it's definitely not the difference between being able to do it and not being able to do it, not by a longshot. Not when we have gov officials welding fences open, and just letting people traipse over the border unimpeded. Or pulling the "catch and release" bit, etc.

I would be willing to take away the right of voting for women and give those rights to illegal aliens.

I'll bet this country would be in better shape than it is now lol

I would be willing to take away the right of voting for women and give those rights to illegal aliens.

I'll bet this country would be in better shape than it is now lol
Easier. If you get more money from government than you pay in, you can't vote.

That would solve a lot of these problems.

Back
Top Bottom