Anyone else seeing errors navigating the forum?

I've looked for a thread and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing errors with the forum and has the Derek and the mods been notified?

-Joe

The front page appears to be throwing a database error. If Derek hasn't noticed by visiting the page or via contact by a member yet, I'm sure he'll notice when he sees his e-mail bombarded with vBulletin DB error e-mails ;)

I was at work and I couldn't log into the forum for a few hours. I was getting NES withdrawal. [wink]

Between watching the sky for Iranian nukes, preparing for the storm of 2010 that never happened, and the lack of a working NES forum... I have no idea what to do with myself.

The front page appears to be throwing a database error. If Derek hasn't noticed by visiting the page or via contact by a member yet, I'm sure he'll notice when he sees his e-mail bombarded with vBulletin DB error e-mails ;)

This is the message I get when loading the home page...

Database error
The Northeastshooters.com database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the northeastshooters.com home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The northeastshooters.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

I had to use Google to bring up the forum links and by clicking on one of those I was able to log in.

This is the message I get when loading the home page...

Database error
The Northeastshooters.com database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the northeastshooters.com home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The northeastshooters.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

I had to use Google to bring up the forum links and by clicking on one of those I was able to log in.

And threads that the forum says are just posted to dont seem to be anywhere to be found unless you link to them from the main forum page

My computer completely crashed at the same time the site went down? I had to reboot from scratch! Lost everything coincidence??

My computer completely crashed at the same time the site went down? I had to reboot from scratch! Lost everything coincidence??

I woke up this morning and started reading some of the news about the guy in Manchester by the Sea - went to open a browser and go to NES to find out what the real news was - and found out the site was down.

Oh Crap....... it's going down NOW.

So I went down in the basement - got all the guns out of the safe and told them what to do. We've all been hunkered down in the basement with the freeze dried food and I gave every rifle at least one ammo can worth of ammo and told them to keep their fire under control. I distributed the illegal ballistic plates - and put on my kevlar - and I'm not coming out until I see people on NES say it's ok.

I am pretty sure the girlfriend went down the station and finally submitted the restraining order........

News at 11

Hell at least you guys were getting on the site! I couldn't even get on! I always got a blank page that said suspended something or other. Emailed Derek and within 10 min of sending the message I am on, woohoo!

I woke up this morning and started reading some of the news about the guy in Manchester by the Sea - went to open a browser and go to NES to find out what the real news was - and found out the site was down.

Oh Crap....... it's going down NOW.

So I went down in the basement - got all the guns out of the safe and told them what to do. We've all been hunkered down in the basement with the freeze dried food and I gave every rifle at least one ammo can worth of ammo and told them to keep their fire under control. I distributed the illegal ballistic plates - and put on my kevlar - and I'm not coming out until I see people on NES say it's ok.

I am pretty sure the girlfriend went down the station and finally submitted the restraining order........

News at 11

Well, if you got in on the ham supper, you would have known. I'm still not sure why eating ham helps everyone communicate better.

(-:

Back
Top Bottom