Anyone Going to Shot Show in Jan Orlando FL??

Im leaving today and landing around 6pm If anyone is on the jet blue flight for 216 send me a text we can grab coffee at the airport 781-974-8791 otherwise text or call in florida

Just got back from SHOT. I got excellent service from Glock, with some of the best conversation, I have ever had from that company. They are very receptive to our "New England" concerns of no GSSF Matches (in NE), and stay tuned for a follow-up on Armorer School. I got Jack-Sh*t from Scharch / TopBrass (check my earlier thread), and their ANTI MASS. ATTITUDE. I spoke to the Owner, and He was an A*S, over the issue of not shipping to MA. I will never do business with them again. I noticed the SWAG was down this year, must be the economy. I met 1 NES Member down there, he was a little busy working. Good trip.

TOP TEN LIST at SHOT: (in no particular order, except #1- Ruger)
Ruger LCR
Sig 380
Kahr 380
H&K Civilian OK 5.56 and 7.62 Rifles
FN SCAR
S&W various new products (ex. .327 Mag Revolver)
Remington Sniper Rifles - various models
All the Piston AR's
Sig Classic 5.56 rifle
Larue piggyback mount for Trij. and mini-dot.

Shot was awesome. Im so tired of walking from the miles i prob. did, i need a vacation from my vacation. awesome conversations and new products. a little bummed glock doesnt really have an interest on getting guns approved any time soon. Got some awesome swag...plenty of tshirts and hats and even 3 nice buck knives and 3 gun broker die cast cars.

IT WAS pretty awsome,,WE found the free beer too..and just around the corner was a beautiful russian girl,,,I tought her some american and she taught me a lil russian,MY friend got a contract to distribute these lil swedish knifes that all the ocean fisherman use,from kittery north..28 grand worth..

Back
Top Bottom