• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Here Missing Their AR ???

A firearm loose in the wild!?! Will someone please think of the children!?!

In other news, saw a guy at sundown walking down the street with a muzzle loader on a sling over his shoulder. Clearly finishing an unsuccessful day in the woods. My first thought was "how many minutes until the police start hassling this guy?"

This must be confusing to “cloners” and what you see in the “wild.” “Assault rifle, military grade, heavy duty, military style, assault like, AR15 style” all confusing and now magnifying optics. I’m waiting for the term assault style optic to hit the media.

This must be confusing to “cloners” and what you see in the “wild.” “Assault rifle, military grade, heavy duty, military style, assault like, AR15 style” all confusing and now magnifying optics. I’m waiting for the term assault style optic to hit the media.
I thought the approved vernacular was military grade optic

Found along with some "personal papers." So stolen in a B&E and then dropped by the thief. Maybe someone was chasing him and he ditched it. Or not. Either way I expect that NYPD will take that into evidence and the owner will never see it again.

Back
Top Bottom