Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Valley has Argentia SPP @80/k
Who is buying those? A few dollars less than CCI/Win primers but without much history on them and not made in he USA. Valley is going to sit on those and/or lose money since no one with a brain will buy them. We'll need another MASSIVE panic buy to get those sold lol

God damnit. I was wondering who the f*** you were (previously).

I was actually thinking you might have been a doppelgänger version of @dw617 …I’m pretty sure his DW stands for his initials, but I’m pretty sure yours stands for Dan Wesson…I know that cause I’m wicked smaht!

Who is buying those? A few dollars less than CCI/Win primers but without much history on them and not made in he USA. Valley is going to sit on those and/or lose money since no one with a brain will buy them. We'll need another MASSIVE panic buy to get those sold lol
I have tried them. The cups are pretty hard compared to other makes. My competition gun did not like them with the lighter spring set. It will shoot other brands with no problem. All of my other 9mm's have no problem with them.

The failures showed heavy primer strikes, and did go off on a second try. My competition gun is an M&P9, first gen with Apex competition spring set.

I have yet to try them in 38spl. I suspect that my revolvers and rifle will not have a problem with them as they are not set up for competition and typically have no problems even with slightly unseated primers.

Are SPP still ridiculous to get? Do i still need to track this thread? I haven't reloaded in three months, and may not for another 6 or 12, but when covid 23 drops this November, I want to have enough on hand for once

Back
Top Bottom