• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Got all the way through checkout in the Valley for 2k. Waiting to get canceled.

So far at "processing Hazmat". I've made it this far mo less than 3 times and got canceled every time.

Lol I was lighting my wood stove and had a butane torch in my hand. Just tossed the whole thing into the ash bucket and jumped on the phone. Worked out well.

Last edited:
Did you ever use those Unis Ginex before?
Someone posted on the discord they were GTG and no-one jumped down his throat lol good sign. PV crashed on me in that it put the min/max 5k in my cart, but then did some weird graphics glitch and wouldn't do anything else.

Walked into a local shop and walked out with another brick for $60. Not bad.

BPS and Shooters have nothing but shotshells this morning.

Last edited:
Wow. I just checked GB and saw CCI 500s for $37.99...for 100.

Looks like the actual auctions are starting to decrease in final price however.

I'd like to think this will start passing soon. All the new owners are probably done buying, after all it doesn't look like the zombie apocalypse is going to happen now. Then the majority of gun owners are probably going to get bitched at hard for all their recent panic buying. Those credit card bills are going to have go past their significant other at some point.
Just have to see how long Larry wants to keep his prices up.

I'd like to think this will start passing soon. All the new owners are probably done buying, after all it doesn't look like the zombie apocalypse is going to happen now. Then the majority of gun owners are probably going to get bitched at hard for all their recent panic buying. Those credit card bills are going to have go past their significant other at some point.
Just have to see how long Larry wants to keep his prices up.
When do you think soon is? Because the Ammo and component situation is not passing before Christmas.

I got an order in for 5k magnum SRP. Hopefully someone here wants them as I don’t need them😂 And hopefully the order doesn’t get canceled.
I just like the thrill of scoring them and getting them for other NESers.
I've never not gotten canceled by them. I'm just in it for the thrill and I'm getting them for others now. Breaks up the work day.

Seems that the drops are getting more common and they're lasting longer too.

I say that now and there won't be anymore for weeks.

I got an order in for 5k magnum SRP. Hopefully someone here wants them as I don’t need them😂 And hopefully the order doesn’t get canceled.
I actually got the order in this time, we'll see if it goes through...

I am not as adept as someone like you
I use SRP 450 magnum to reload for PRS and could use more

are they CCI ?

if you are serious, let me know
I refuse to buy one box of 100 at a time at local gun shops prices

I am not as adept as someone like you
I use SRP 450 magnum to reload for PRS and could use more

are they CCI ?

if you are serious, let me know
I refuse to buy one box of 100 at a time at local gun shops prices
Yup CCI. Unfortunately another member messaged me to take them, before I could see your comment. Sorry
For all we know they'll cancel the order anyway [laugh]

I haven't gotten canceled yet, but I'm sure I will.

I haven't gotten an order number yet, so I'm sure I'm next to get the boot.

I'm on the CS chat with them now.

Update: they canceled one order. Not sure on the next lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom