anyone use something similar?

Haven't used one, however those that I know who do say that the holster doesn't lend itself well for concealed carry. It leaves the gun sticking out too far. Also I would wonder why a kydex holster would need a thumb break. If the holster fits the gun properly you don't need one.

Adam

Yes. That is the injection molded one. It will work but the I perfer the Kydex one, but that one is $60. The Uncle Mike's in your other link is fine another good one for a low price. You should be able to get it locally too. Try a Fobus as well.

See if you can find a leather canted pancake holster, it would be best for carry. Try to try them out or else you'll end up with a bag of holsters. I had a bunch for a Beretta but gave them away after I sold my 92.

Adam_MA said:
Haven't used one, however those that I know who do say that the holster doesn't lend itself well for concealed carry. It leaves the gun sticking out too far. Also I would wonder why a kydex holster would need a thumb break. If the holster fits the gun properly you don't need one.

Adam

Maybe they are catering to those who favor wearing both a belt _and_ suspenders.

Personally, I will have no holsters with those gol-dang retention straps.

Back
Top Bottom