ar lower assembly issue help needed

So to begin, yes I used the search function didnt come across anything helpful. So I am upgrading from a junk polymer lower to a forged anderson mfg. My issue is the rear of my trigger assembly is to high to allow the safety selector to slide in. I tried pushing it down with a punch had no movement. I then dissasembled and reassembled with safety in first. Once together I am not able to release the hammer or put safety on. Deffinitly a tolerence issue. Everythjng is assembled correctly. Is my trigger out of spec or is the hammer out causing it to push to far down on the front of the trigger. There is a lot of wear on the hammer on the rounded bottom. Keep in mind I did pull this assembly out of a polymer lower which worked perfect. I even reassembled the polymer lower and it works fine. Please throw in your opinion before I start blindly ordering parts

Spring is positioned correctly. Im starting the think the lpk was built for the polymer though there should be no difference but it was a hesse lower so everything is junk to begin with.

Can only get safety in if I drop it in first. With the trigger and hammer in the rear of the trigger sits too high. It blocks 1/4 of the safety selector hole and I can force it down at all. Theres no obstructions on the lower ie burrs or anything

Hey thanks for the offer but I said screw it and bought a trigger and it fixed it! Thanks for the input everyone now to track down that darn pivot detent that launched across the room

Launched detent. I launched one 2 years ago. My 4 year old daughter found it over the summer. "Dad what's this little thing" huh what, where did you find that. "Right there on the floor!". I bought several of the ohh shit spare parts kits just for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom