Are people F#&king nuts ?

Nuts and stupid. I can appreciate those new to firearms paying thhe premiums we’re seeing now, but $0.66/rd of 9mm??!

Someone will buy it though.

Was at basspro last night, couple people buying what was clearly their first gun...what are all the noobs gonna do w those guns & no ammo?
Did you do your duty as a gun owner and tell them to go to their local gun store and save $200-400?

Hey guys, i'm one of those "newbies" sort of. I had my Ltc since 78, it expired in 99 but i didn't live here to get it renewed. Didn't need it, I lived in 4 different free states since then, till i had to come back here. Tried to get renewed under the "active in 98" clause,,, didn't work, Made me start all over again. The Plandemic hits and now over 6 months later i still have nothing. No Ltc, no word of an ltc, but "they sent it to the state", be patient sir, Covid sir, ..... Paul

Hey guys, i'm one of those "newbies" sort of. I had my Ltc since 78, it expired in 99 but i didn't live here to get it renewed. Didn't need it, I lived in 4 different free states since then, till i had to come back here. Tried to get renewed under the "active in 98" clause,,, didn't work, Made me start all over again. The Plandemic hits and now over 6 months later i still have nothing. No Ltc, no word of an ltc, but "they sent it to the state", be patient sir, Covid sir, ..... Paul

That sucks - hope it resolved soon.

Your MA LTC legally expired the minute you moved out of the state and became a resident of another state the first time. They were only good for a few years so how did it expire in 99? Did you move back and renew it?

You have to remember, a lot of people aren’t paying these prices with the plan of training with it..they are justifying it as their one and only source of protection...probably a lot of nube owners that are willing to spend the money for some peace of mind...and it will eventually collect dust somewhere in their house

Your MA LTC legally expired the minute you moved out of the state and became a resident of another state the first time. They were only good for a few years so how did it expire in 99? Did you move back and renew it?
Please provide a cite for this.

Not "I know", "A police officer told me", "It stands to reason", or "I would like to see you volunteer to be a test case".

This claim is repeatedly made by no one has yet provided a cite to MGL or case law.

I was still military the first few times. the last time i was Fed, then a deputy in Tarrant County. Fort Worth Tx. sry. Paul

Get used to it prices aren't coming down any time soon. Pandemic panic-buying is mixing in with election panic-buying. I feel bad for the guys new to the sport but anyone that's been around should know better.

Back
Top Bottom