Are you a Bronie?

I saw an interview when the woman that voices one of the main characters found out the fan base was mostly adult men. She was certainly shocked and confused. I still don't understand.

People really care about this? Someone else's (admittedly pretty odd) interests/hobby that in no way whatsoever has any impact on your life bothers you?

herpa derp kill all the queers..the queers I say, we gotta do something about the queers god dammit.

This thread is still going on? Amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I think there's a big difference between gay people and grown men that watch a little girl's cartoon. Bronies aren't gay, they're probably more alignable with autists. Socially retarded, awkward, introverted. Bronies are the laughing stock of the internet. Let's put it this way, even the fat neckbearded basement dwellers on /b/ aren't very tolerant of bronies. Just google image search 'bronies' for an idea of what I'm talking about. Those people aren't gay.

I am all for being comfortable with my manhood but this takes it to a new level, a level I am not comfortable being on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom