Are You Pissed Off Enough To Give Some $$

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
I was just reading some more status updates from GOAL and I am beyond pissed off. I dug out my CC and I just donated some cash to both GOAL and Comm2A. If you don't like what is going on here in MA break open your wallet and instead of paying some stupid ridiculous price for a stripped lower donate some $ to the people who are trying to make a difference.

I was just reading some more status updates from GOAL and I am beyond pissed off. I dug out my CC and I just donated some cash to both GOAL and Comm2A. If you don't like what is going on here in MA break open your wallet and instead of paying some stupid ridiculous price for a stripped lower donate some $ to the people who are trying to make a difference.

Or do both. Donate for the long fight AND buy yourself a stupid ridiculously priced lower (🤷‍♂️) for the immediate. If the immediate should happen, the long term donation will not matter anymore, the lower build will.

The 25M Target is the priority before proning out and slowly going after the 200M.

There is also a gofundme for 2A Attorney and the gun shops joining a suit they're filing.
Go fund me
thank you for the link,
Ibetween the recent deals and free stuff I recieved from NES members I figured I did not spend about $200 out of pocket. So that money is being spread out between a few GOAL/Comm2a donations!

To answer your question - no.

My perspective is that you need a lot of motivated people or a lot of money (millions) to effect political change and in MA we have neither right now.

That being said I am a GOAL member and have raised quite a lot of $ for GOAL and Comm2A, but I just don’t expect that giving them another $20 will ultimately change anything. Regardless, it is still a good thing to do since we do need these organizations.

If you are frustrated, and don’t have millions of dollars, I personally think you would do better to invite a new, or young, shooter to the range and have some fun. Get them hooked and build up our numbers for the future.

Last edited:
Donated to three 2A organizations in the past week. Charlie Baker's actions and Maura Healey's text message about keeping gun shops closed convinced me. Didn't realize the extreme level of fear, mistrust and contempt many of our government officials hold towards law-abiding citizens. And they expect our vote.

To answer your question - no.

My perspective is that you need a lot of motivated people or a lot of money (millions) to effect political change and in MA we have neither right now.

That being said I am a GOAL member and have raised quite a lot of $ for GOAL and Comm2A, but I just don’t expect that giving them another $20 will ultimately change anything. Regardless, it is still a good thing to do since we do need these organizations.

If you are frustrated, and don’t have millions of dollars, I personally think you would do better to invite a new, or young, shooter to the range and have some fun. Get them hooked and build up our numbers for the future.

What you are saying is pretty much how I feel. My plan has been to leave MA in another 3 to 4 years when both my wife and I can retire. That said I felt I had to do something. I realize in the long run MA is never going to be a 2A friendly place. I figure maybe we can at least stop it from getting worse. I believe that if I don't help to try and stop it then I can't complain about the situation later on.

I always invite people to go with me to the range or whatever I can do. I truly believe you have to get to the kids. That is where the most payoff will be.

I was just thinking about writing Jimmy-boy a check. Make sure GOAL can keep the lights on and such. And pay attorneys as needed for this.

Back
Top Bottom