• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You think you have enough ammo in your basement?

Only a million? Thats a good start. I need a hand truck to rotate my ammo supply. I'm trying to get to the "Need a forklift" point.
Donations accepted. [laugh]
You also need the warehouse, the loading dock, and the tractor trailer fleet to service it. :)

The last time I cleared the shelf of ammunition was when Walmart was blowing out all of the ZQI
It honestly seemed like nobody wanted it considering….. my M1A loves it
And then in 2020 when everybody was panic, buying and bitching about no ammo on the shelf, I didn’t have to partake.

in fact, because I bought cheap and stacked deep. I was able to help a few friends who finally got around to getting into the shooting sports.
you are a good person, there’s not many like you in the world.
I firmly believe that whatever you send out into the world, comes back in spades.

If you're a greedy, selfish, nasty jerk, that's what is going to show up on your doorstep before long. If you try to be a decent, honorable, moral person, that is what will populate your world.

As they say, karma is a bitch.

I firmly believe that whatever you send out into the world, comes back in spades.

If you're a greedy, selfish, nasty jerk, that's what is going to show up on your doorstep before long. If you try to be a decent, honorable, moral person, that is what will populate your world.

As they say, karma is a bitch.
I agree I wasn’t insinuating that all of us bought all of the ammo so that guy couldn’t buy any

It’s more like every time some sort of disaster hits in this country a handful of the population wake up and realize they may want to think about that second amendment
And then we get a run on guns and ammunition
Like I said, the only time I cleared out a shelf was because it honestly seems like nobody else wanted it other than that I just buy ammunition when I have money, burning a hole in my pocket and as long as you buy more than you shoot after a while you get a pretty decent collection

Back
Top Bottom