armored vehicle Lowell/dracut

At the last slectman meeting they said they were "running drills" and it "just so happened that the drill was taking place on the same street as the armed break in by the school" a couple weeks ago.

They also shot a dog last Thursday night serving a warrant.

Maybe they were stopping for some breakfast after a "drill" last night?

Last edited:
At the last slectman meeting they said they were "running drills" and it "just so happened that the drill was taking place on the same street as the armed break in by the school" a couple weeks ago.

They also shot a dog last Thursday night serving a warrant. that was in Methuen, it was a pit bull sicced on the cops by the wanted guy

Maybe they were stopping for some breakfast after a "drill" last night?

But they did grab a shoplifter at Hannaford's on Friday! LOL

So, I guess the SWAT team helped on an "execution of a high risk warrant for 347 Pleasant Street" this morning.

Just saw it on the book of faces

High risk warrant for what? Some high school kid skipped class? Shoplifter at Dunkies?

One commenter said the house had been a problem on and off again for the last 5 years... Who knows.

The page said they won't release any info until an official press release comes out. I'm not about to ask if the dog made it out alive on facebook, I'll never get my restrictions lifted if I'm a smart ass on the pages LEO reads.

One commenter said the house had been a problem on and off again for the last 5 years... Who knows.

The page said they won't release any info until an official press release comes out. I'm not about to ask if the dog made it out alive on facebook, I'll never get my restrictions lifted if I'm a smart ass on the pages LEO reads.

yeah, they have no sense of humor on that page. I got restricted after a week

High risk war ant

ant_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom