• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what do you all think about plastering your vehicle with pro-gun stickers?

As people are (fairly) making snap judgements about my education now. What can I say?! I'm a product of the Florida education system!
Scroll up a bit - I posted earlier in the thread photos of the stickers I have on the truck, including what they implied about how it (and occupant) smelled. 🦨

[grin]

New truck (built by company that openly donates to anti gun coalitions) - $80,0000

Sales taxes to radically anti gun state govt - $5,600

Virtue signaling with your f***ing gay stickers - $50~ to some chinese printing company

Being a virtue signaling fgt - priceless

Totally unrelated, but when I was a teenager. I put a LGBT gay pride magnet on my friends car. (Gay flag with the phrase "we are everywhere" )
He never noticed and we were talking on the phone later that week and he was telling me about how guys were speeding up to him smiling and waiving. One guy almost ran him off the road, another guy that week followed him to work and was trying to flirt with him.

I told him to look on the back of his car and he did and we laughed our asses off for days

Hmmm… might need 20 ish of them for something happening in a month or two.

I did that to a friend also. Unfortunately didn't work out as good as your example

Story please!!!!

I saw a funny meme, wish I could find it, says something to the effect: "I like to go to BLM protests and put Trump bumper stickers on protesters cars and watch them destroy each other's cars"

See my comment above… NES meetup surprise parking lot gifts.

My neighbor keeps a Winchester 94 in the gun rack in the back window of his pickup truck, year-round. (we're in rural NH). What says NES: is that better or worse than a 2A bumper sticker?

After seeing a video of an out of state guy who was pulled over on a bridge in Baltimore have his car torn about by cops who stopped him on an infraction. He had gun stickers and the cop asked if he had a gun. He didn’t and said so. The cop then asked his wife if he had a gun and she said yes because back home he carried. I may be fuzzy on some details of this incident but it was enough for me to no longer put stickers on my vehicles. My Harbor Freight tool box is a different matter. Concealed means concealed.
That sounds like a lack of divorce lawyer problem.

With one notable exception, every single time I find an awesome bumper sticker and put it on my car, I either total the car, or there is an expensive repair that costs more than the value of the vehicle that makes me junk the car.

Every. Single. Time.

Except for my old Mercury Grand Marquis that had. That had bumper stickers, because the inspection station said I couldn't "repair" holes in the bumper with duct tape, so I covered the duct tape with bumper stickers and drove it a couple more years. I eventually gave the car to a friend who entered it in 2 or 3 demo derbies before it was finally dead.

New truck (built by company that openly donates to anti gun coalitions) - $80,0000

Sales taxes to radically anti gun state govt - $5,600

Virtue signaling with your f***ing gay stickers - $50~ to some chinese printing company

Being a virtue signaling fgt - priceless
My truck was 79995...jokes on you

Back
Top Bottom