Army Given Gun Confiscation Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
"somehow."

Yup. That's about as well-developed as I assumed your position was.

Dude, seriously, do you start fights with a mirror? I bet you are the life of parties. How else will anything mentioned here happen on a national level, other than 'somehow'?

ALL politicians are animals.

And even so? Nobody can credibly invent a scenario where the constitution and this country's many, many intertwined political and military officials would realistically result in everyone's guns being seized wholesale, thus "requiring" some sort of military intervention. Which would be, in itself, unlawful anyway.

That's the point of this thread, even if it's not the point of your post per se. All this whining about an alleged "gun confiscation questionnaire" is so much fantasy.

Not a true statement by any stretch of the imagination or the facts

Look no further than the legislation they sponsor and vote for/against

There are certainly examples of shitbags in the GOP

But....and thats a big donk BUTT.....the dem party has and continued to make TYRANNY the central focus of their entire party platform and that is reflected in the legislation is submits, sponsors and seeks to pass into law in direct conflict with whats written in plain english in the US Constitution

Do you have, in your possession, a complete list of make, model, caliber, serial number and types of finish for all of these weapons? No you don't and you never will. Cops, both municipal and private, consider such information to be none of the taxpaying public's business. If you think I am wrong, that's fine. Keep giving them records of every firearm that you own so they will have a complete list to use against you when Maura decides it is confiscation time. Happened in NYC; registered semiauto rifle and shotgun owners each received a certified letter from NYPD demanding that they turn them in or face arrest. Those who refused received a uniformed and heavily armed response. Ask the police in your home town for a complete, detailed list of the weapons in their armory and please don't forget to tell us how you made out. I refuse to comply with registration laws. No good ever results from them.
I have never debated with anyone with as hard a head as you I swear. My opinion about your "stability" (as well as @cams and many others) has nothing to do with WHAT you do about efa10 of fire arms. We get it.......truly we do.......it's that you post so much about it on a public forum that you have been told multiple times is monitored by LE. How do you not see that posting your refusal to efa10 here with all your personal info is FAR more likely to get a knock at the door than you getting a knock at the door due to a mass gun grab using efa10 registration? Jesus h Christ your thick. I mean REALLY thick!

Then you post about killing innocent people? How ass brained can a person get?

Your one of three things
1. Honest and therefore stupid as f***
2. Full of shit and therefore a troll
3. A leo trying to get info

If it's number 1 I feel bad for you man.

So, no first-hand accounts of said questionnaire? Not gonna read through 95 posts of infighting to find out...

307.jpg

I have never debated with anyone with as hard a head as you I swear. My opinion about your "stability" (as well as @cams and many others) has nothing to do with WHAT you do about efa10 of fire arms. We get it.......truly we do.......it's that you post so much about it on a public forum that you have been told multiple times is monitored by LE. How do you not see that posting your refusal to efa10 here with all your personal info is FAR more likely to get a knock at the door than you getting a knock at the door due to a mass gun grab using efa10 registration? Jesus h Christ your thick. I mean REALLY thick!

Then you post about killing innocent people? How ass brained can a person get?

Your one of three things
1. Honest and therefore stupid as f***
2. Full of shit and therefore a troll
3. A leo trying to get info

If it's number 1 I feel bad for you man.
Oh, Whacko, I can just feel the love and the overabundance of the good juju! I don't know how much the Army brainwashed you but I live by my own set of values. Us southerners( yours truly!) and my wife, Jill ( Cajun girl) know all we need to know about you pussified Yankees. Now you are spreading your anti-gun scumbag Yankee politics to our southern states. Just hope and pray Virginia does not fall. If it does, Maura is going to tuck it up all of our collective asses! Do you understand that!

The IRA blew away Prince Phillips' uncle, Lord Mountbatten, A member of the royal family. Not bad for a small guerrilla force and a couple pounds of Gelignite 60 and a No. 8 blasting cap!
Again, I must have missed you taking the fight to The Man, instead of just shitposting about how great the IRA is.

Oh, Whacko, I can just feel the love and the overabundance of the good juju! I don't know how much the Army brainwashed you but I live by my own set of values. Us southerners( yours truly!) and my wife, Jill ( Cajun girl) know all we need to know about you pussified Yankees. Now you are spreading your anti-gun scumbag Yankee politics to our southern states. Just hope and pray Virginia does not fall. If it does, Maura is going to tuck it up all of our collective asses! Do you understand that!

Why the f*ck are you here?

I guess my question here is...did this really happen. Were troops given a questionnaire,
If this did happen... it was a one-time event back on May 10, 1994.

I have never been given such a questionnaire in many years in uniform, and we have many past and present military members, has anybody other than this one vet seen such a questionnaire? Like most here, I am on several forums and nobody else has seen such a questionnaire.
InfoWars has been pushing this apocryphal questionnaire for the last 8 years or so, despite zero confirming reports people receiving the original, or subsequent, questionnaire(s).

If this did happen... it was a one-time event back on May 10, 1994.

InfoWars has been pushing this apocryphal questionnaire for the last 8 years or so, despite zero confirming reports people receiving the original, or subsequent, questionnaire(s).

My immediate circle of family and friends are mostly ex-mil, but I do still have some friends who remain active as senior NCO's or officers. Nobody has seen such questionnaire, nor has there been any discussion about taking action against American civilians even for state guard guys. I would not even seriously ask the question myself because they'd think I'd completely lost it, though it's OK to mention the goofy Infowars stuff to spur some comments from them.

edit-

@Kevin_NH , I think by citing that article you have nailed the source of this rumor that won't die. Cliff notes version: It originates from a thesis survey given to Marines by a Navy LtC working on his masters. Here's the final point of that survey:

Firing on U.S. Citizens?

While all of the questions in this survey should have stimulated concern, the survey's final question has generated an enormous amount of attention:
The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. A thirty (30) day amnesty period is permitted for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to turn over their firearms. Consider the following statement: I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government.
The survey results: 42.3 percent strongly disagreed with this statement; 19.3 percent disagreed; 18.6 percent agreed; 7.6 percent strongly agreed; and 12.0 percent had no opinion. In one of the footnotes appearing in his thesis, Cunningham quotes comments placed by some of the Marines next to their answers to this question: "What about the damn Second Amendment? .... I feel this is a first in communism! .... Read the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen." "I would not even consider it. The reason we have guns is so that the people can overthrow the gov't when or if the people think the gov't is too powerful." "Freedom to bear arms is our Second Amendment. If you take our Amendments away then you can take this job and stick it where the sun don't shine! .... It is a right to own firearms for defense (2nd Amendment); I would fight for that right!"

Based on the disagreement expressed by 61 percent of the Marines, Cunningham concluded that "a complete unit breakdown would occur in a unit tasked to execute this mission."

Last edited:
Why the f*ck are you here?
Run with the big dogs or stay on the porch. Your choice! The Virginia rally went well. No wild shootouts or other problems. Let's all be thankful for that. Virginia Democrats vowed to push for new anti-gun laws regardless. Our Maura is watching this. If Virginia gets away with anti-2A laws, do you think that it will empower her to do the same? If you have any common sense, then please use it!

Run with the big dogs or stay on the porch. Your choice! The Virginia rally went well. No wild shootouts or other problems. Let's all be thankful for that. Virginia Democrats vowed to push for new anti-gun laws regardless. Our Maura is watching this. If Virginia gets away with anti-2A laws, do you think that it will empower her to do the same? If you have any common sense, then please use it!

Stop that.

The woman who unilaterally made her own law in direct contravention of every other state, plus the federal government, doesn’t GAF what Virginia does.

What’s happening in VA is an important issue. But it’s got nothing to do with Maura.

So, no first-hand accounts of said questionnaire? Not gonna read through 95 posts of infighting to find out...

307.jpg

I've said it before, I don't want 'first hand info', I want the PowerPoint. Because NOTHING happens in the federal government without a PowerPoint that goes along with it. I've never been to anything that wasn't done on PowerPoint. PowerPoint.

I've said it before, I don't want 'first hand info', I want the PowerPoint. Because NOTHING happens in the federal government without a PowerPoint that goes along with it. I've never been to anything that wasn't done on PowerPoint. PowerPoint.

Death by PowerPoint, is the sword of every pencil neck geek I’ve ever sat across the desk from.

Death by PowerPoint, is the sword of every pencil neck geek I’ve ever sat across the desk from.

Best training presentation I have attended had zero PowerPoint slides. Subject matter was ITAR regulations, as our business is global and export restrictions vary by product. Our corporate lawyer trainer brought three props and all were ice cream: Vanilla (no export license), Neopolitan (possible but requires license), and Fudge (nope, gotta stay in US). Spent less than an hour matching product to 'ice cream', then ate the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom