Arsenal found in Pembroke storage facility

They don't know if the weaponry is legal but they confiscate it anyway. The evil MAC10 is a semi, so it's legal to own. I'm not even sure a rocket launcher withou a rocket is illegal, it's just a tube.

Boulter said the man will likely be charged with improper storage of a firearm for the loaded MAC-10........‘‘If some kid broke into the storage facility they’d be able to get a high-capacity pistol; it only would have taken a couple of drills,’’ Boulter said.

It was in a locked storage facility. How much more secure can you make it? If somoe with a drill and a crowbar broke into my house they could probably get my stuff too.

Well.. they did say he was not licensed anymore.. expired I thought they said.....[rolleyes]

It enrages me when they mix up Automatics and Semiautos!

I just saw this report on the Boston Fox News affiliate.

I guess this guy's license expired a while ago. He's now homeless. The Pembroke police chief seemed to be playing it cool, and didn't call in the calvary like some of the other towns' may have. The reporter WAS trying to sensationalize the whole affair.

Apparently the owner is coming into the station tomorrow.

"........‘‘If some kid broke into the storage facility they’d be able to get a high-capacity pistol; it only would have taken a couple of drills,’’ Boulter said."

Yeah, and IF my auntie only had balls, she'd be my uncle[angry]

"........‘‘If some kid broke into the storage facility they’d be able to get a high-capacity pistol; it only would have taken a couple of drills,’’ Boulter said."

Yeah, and IF my auntie only had balls, she'd be my uncle[angry]

That has _got_ to be best line of the day!

"The ones found in Pembroke were semi-automatic, police said, adding that they are easily converted to fully automatic."

This pisses me off. Charge him for the semi-autos not for that fact they can easily be converted. That has nothing to do with anything unless he converted them. Even if he planned to convert them...he didn't. There was no reason to say that except for wanting to hear yourself speak.

I think he's screwed for the silencers though.

"The ones found in Pembroke were semi-automatic, police said, adding that they are easily converted to fully automatic."

I have a writing implement, known as a sharp pencil, on my desk that could easily be converted to an "eye socket brain stabber".

I drove to work today in a Jeep that could easily be converted to a "sidewalk-operated pedestrian massacre device".

I tied my shoes ths morning with ordinary-looking shoelaces that could easily be converted into a pair of "old lady-stranglers".

I better head on over to BPD headquarters after work and turn myself in.

For the children.

I have a writing implement, known as a sharp pencil, on my desk that could easily be converted to an "eye socket brain stabber".

I drove to work today in a Jeep that could easily be converted to a "sidewalk-operated pedestrian massacre device".

I tied my shoes ths morning with ordinary-looking shoelaces that could easily be converted into a pair of "old lady-stranglers".

I better head on over to BPD headquarters after work and turn myself in.

For the children.

it's so true though. they twist everything!!!!

Back
Top Bottom