ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

My understanding, based on direct ATF statements on the phone and second hand information, is that forms are processed in batches by state and type (e.g. Form 1's for MA in a batch).

Last edited:
I think your correct, things are just backed up with several local and national issues that are just now starting to work themselves out.

i am the limits of my patients with this one form 3, if that would just go through i could forget about it and just enjoy the MGs trickling in over the next 18 months.

we're all almost there, i can feel it.

I think your correct, things are just backed up with several local and national issues that are just now starting to work themselves out.

i am the limits of my patients with this one form 3, if that would just go through i could forget about it and just enjoy the MGs trickling in over the next 18 months.

we're all almost there, i can feel it.

Jelly

Yeah no. Envious of the gun. Jealous of his life.

Engrish 200 on NES Saturday morning edition.

That's how i felt at the green mountain boys shoot. quad .50 and mini guns.

Being single for the first time in 9 years is the icing on the cake. I recommend everyone try it.

if it makes you feel any better ive been shitting blood for 20 years, my only real problem i guess.

That's how i felt at the green mountain boys shoot. quad .50 and mini guns.

Being single for the first time in 9 years is the icing on the cake. I recommend everyone try it.

if it makes you feel any better ive been shitting blood for 20 years, my only real problem i guess.

You might want to get that checked out. Just saying.

I'm just impatient. Knowing how generous he's been with his full auto toys, I just want him to get it [laugh]
I missed your post

Itll be nice to be able to shoot one MG and have others for others to shoot.we'll have to get a group photo of them all running at once.
Having a spare beltfed is just great ......ive never broke stuff till i started hanging out with you guys.
what made me finally buy it was going to GMBs and having my newly rebuilt beltfed fail after like 30rds
i waited a whole year for that shoot, and it was like $500 just for my line positions and i only had linked ammo.

Back
Top Bottom