• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Awesome Gatling Gun

finally Germans doing something cool with guns in this century.

This would be a blast for pumkin shoots and probably give a good probability to hit a car in a car shoot ... at least once [laugh]

I really was hoping to see some targets getting pulverized! that's a lot of lead.

me too, I want to see the Hun spirit back and Belgians shaking in their chocolate boots.

Actually, through Gatling gun, if Germans make MG42 in 12Ga .... that would be beyond epic!

This monstrosity reminds me of the infamous "Atchisson Assault Shotgun", an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem.

PS I believe that Gatling guns are not considered automatic weapons.

me too, I want to see the Hun spirit back and Belgians shaking in their chocolate boots.

Actually, through Gatling gun, if Germans make MG42 in 12Ga .... that would be beyond epic!

[video=youtube_share;iX7vwivR6cE]http://youtu.be/iX7vwivR6cE[/video]

Makes me want to get the .22 plans and sack it up for 12g . Just not sure if you could fire slugs from the gatlin.

Last edited:
Cool video. I've always wanted to build a .22LR Gatling gun.

Dixie Gun Works sells them:

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=14859&osCsid=t45rhn9r4de008g8nhn2k34o67

This link was posted in another thread, which got locked (?), so I'm reviving this other Gatling Gun thread, which I missed the first time around.

HALF SCALE REPLICA OF A MODEL 1874 GATLING GUN

Made by Valley Engraving LLC. Caliber is .22 rimfire and is in perfect working order. It has ten tapered round barrels which are 15" long

I'm wondering if this is classified as a handgun ???
It meets the criteria regarding barrels under 16" and it is not shoulder fired.
The specs don't mention it, but it may also be under 26" OAL.

Last edited:
I do not recall it all that well, but someone makes a "Gatling Gun", that is Hand Cranked, and requires TWO common and inexpensive rifles, side by side.

Not much to go on, I know.

Back
Top Bottom