bad luck

me a nd my family used to hunt in gates county north carolina we were hunting this huge 10 point buck for sevaral years we scouted for him every year but we could never get a good shot on him when we were hunting this deer was huge to us cause were we hnted this deer is like world record to usbut one week before season we out there scouting near the swamp when my dad seen what he thought was a human skull in the water we went to crab some sticks to move them out the way ang the whole skull come up to for us to find out it was our monster deer we,d been hunting wich suck but i got the european mount up in a show case in the computer room

135 words in a single sentence. Is this a record????? Then again there is no period at the end so the question remains if it is a pause or a full stop.

Sucks you didn't get that buck, Dustin.

135 words in a single sentence. Is this a record????? Then again there is no period at the end so the question remains if it is a pause or a full stop.

You don't read Faulkner much, do you?

The OP makes my head hurt.

Sucks about the buck.

[smile] Though watch out for EC, he hates grammar/spelling nazis.

But neither did anyone else so there is an upside. Reading that I thought of Ahab and them thar White Whale, Moby Dick. Hopefully no one in Dustin's family went nuts over this though.

PS: Welcome Dustin. You currently hail from NC?

[smile] Though watch out for EC, he hates grammar/spelling nazis.

But neither did anyone else so there is an upside. Reading that I thought of Ahab and them thar White Whale, Moby Dick. Hopefully no one in Dustin's family went nuts over this though.

PS: Welcome Dustin. You currently hail from NC?

no, I live in virginia not to far from there though my uncle lived there. oh and by the way srry for the mispelling and stuff i dont worry bout takin the time to right periods and other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom