Ben Stoeger Champion Shooting (Vol 1 and 2) Kindle

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12999

Just a heads up for anyone who has an Amazon Kindle and an Amazon Prime account. I don't know if there is any other way to get it free without Kindle. Still reading.

Champion Shooting 1 and 2 are both showing as FREE on the Kindle Lending library. I haven't been able to verify, as Kindle is at home, and I didn't find any posts here on it with search... I've been WAY behind the 8 ball with this stuff before.

They both should be available to take out from the library with Prime. Good reads and FYI the other author Jay Hirshberg is a local USPSA Gran Master shooter. Good guy and he helps run a lot of the USPSA matches out of Hopkinton.

They both should be available to take out from the library with Prime. Good reads and FYI the other author Jay Hirshberg is a local USPSA Gran Master shooter. Good guy and he helps run a lot of the USPSA matches out of Hopkinton.

Cool. Yeah, I confirmed today and borrowed volume 1. I'm going to do some digging to find other shooting related books on the loan library, and try to keep thread updated with free stuff.

Back
Top Bottom