Best spot to shoot skeet around Boston metro?

Hey guys,

Newbie here to NES and to gun ownership in general.

Living in the city and I'm just about due to get my FID in the mail... next step is find a good place to shoot. Where would you guys suggest for skeet and 5 stand/sporting clays around the city? Proximity to the city and reasonable dues is a major plus, but open to hear what you guys think. Interested in what others think is important to consider when joining a club.

Thanks for the help.

Brian

Last edited:
The commons has a nice hill... [grin]

Actually, depending on how much you want to pay, minuteman is not too far away. Otherwise most clubs have something on Sunday mornings.

If you like shotgun and shotgun only, try the Billerica Gun Club. They have a huge field, multiple ranges and a nice club house. Pricier than most clubs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association <www.hasports.com> skeet/trap/5 stand/sporting clays Sunday 930A-100pmish, Tuesday 630pm under the lights.
Enjoy
Bob

Westwood gun club in Medfield MA. Give us a try every Sunday starting at 11AM.

Minuteman is THE club for skeet and trap. It is private so you need to join, but they have .50 mile of skeet and trap fields! I think fourseasons website has a listing of all the local gun clubs in the area? Most clubs are open to the public for clays, you pay a non-member price for the round and ammo. Just do a little research and you'll find a place close by. You'll find some places are more fun to shoot at than others, in regard to the crowd that shows up. Some places are very serious, others are more laid back and fun, you just need to show up and try them out. Good luck

Thanks for all the advice, can't wait to get out and try out a few spots once I get my FID in the mail! 9 weeks and counting so far...

Last edited:
Sharon Fish & Game has both Trap and Skeet, both fields are lit.

We shoot Wed. evenings, and Sunday mornings year round weather permitting.

Come on down

I wouldn't say that they are pricier than most clubs. We also don't have skeet. Just Trap. Either me or my dad are there every sunday for trap

EDIT: I think you are talking about Minuteman. not the Bilericca Rod and Gun Club

Yes it is minuteman. That's a nice shotgun club.

Back
Top Bottom