• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden announces plan to fund LEAs, enforce laws against FFLs, create "strike force[s]"

These arrogant pig headed stuffed f+++ing shirts know nothinng about low level street crime! There isn't a single gang banger buying his gaat from a licensed dealer 98% of underage and illegal guns sales are in an alley out of the trunk of a gang bangers car. This bill and all his hysteria and samantics will do NOTHING to stop street crime and gang shootings. Total waste of cash and manpower.

And 99.9999% of those guns are stolen.

He want's a war, he'll get one.

Oh yeah, when are we ever getting suppressors de regularized under that "Hearing Protection Act" and nationwide CCW reciprocity through? Last time when we had Trump in the White House as well as complete Republican control of both branches of the Legislative it didn't happen. What will it take?

There's this little thing called the filibuster..

These arrogant pig headed stuffed f+++ing shirts know nothinng about low level street crime! There isn't a single gang banger buying his gaat from a licensed dealer 98% of underage and illegal guns sales are in an alley out of the trunk of a gang bangers car. This bill and all his hysteria and samantics will do NOTHING to stop street crime and gang shootings. Total waste of cash and manpower.
They know that....this is nothing more than the continuing plan by the Left to disarm the average citizen.

And 99.9999% of those guns are stolen.
No, they're actually not. Most crime guns were straws at one point or another. Read into the trace reports the ATF publishes every year. Stolen guns show up too, but not in the numbers one would think. The nostrum of trying to stop straws at retail is retarded though, it basically asks dealers to be mind readers or effing nostradamus. It's all feel good BS.

Its just going to result in make work......FFL's being harassed......sting operations on private sales in states where its perfectly legal then false claims that the person that offered a single gun up for sale is a "dealer" operating without a license and failing to do a "background check".....
Given the way this admin is, it might also be a large case of absolutely nothing. It honestly just smells like lip service/virtue signaling.

Given the way this admin is, it might also be a large case of absolutely nothing. It honestly just smells like lip service/virtue signaling.
Nah, they will got after big box chain stores to force them out of the gun business. Walmart, Basspro, Academy Sports, etc.

Sooooo, I dont think it will be much ado about nothing......If they havent already.....I expect that they will be targeting some of the big box stores that are doing electronic 4473's and bully them into providing ALL their electronic 4473's on USB drive.....which includes make/model and serial number of everything purchased and the buyer.

You really think someplace like Bass Pro is gonna push back and force them to follow rules/warrant/etc for specific investigation/person/firearm?

Unless Biden is somehow giving them a big infusion of cash, good luck with that. Most ATF agents are lazy and only want easy kills. This stuff you're talking about requires real work, lol.

Anything is possible sure, but this admin is so feckless and incompetent I can't see this amounting to much. As it is they can't even nominate an ATF director that isn't a dumpster fire.

Strike force, ohh ha ha!

Thetankgang.jpg

I think the President just threatened the US population with F-15's and nuclear weapons.

And he has control over the nuclear football??????

I'm just reading about that this morning. I basically pay no attention to anything Biden says. But this is just hysterical - for multiple reasons. What a friggin senile twat that guy is.

GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg

I'm waiting for him to pull a "Nadler" and shit himself.

Can you send shit to the White House - or does Biden have a "home" address?

When Nadler shit himself on stage - I got on Amazon and sent him a gift of a extra large box of XXXXL adult diapers. The gift note said " Hi -I saw your recent press conference , you look like you need these".

So far - I haven't gotten visited by any government agents. But now that I think about it my computer has been acting a bit funky lately and we keep losing internet access. [tinfoil]

Can you send shit to the White House - or does Biden have a "home" address?

When Nadler shit himself on stage - I got on Amazon and sent him a gift of a extra large box of XXXXL adult diapers. The gift note said " Hi -I saw your recent press conference , you look like you need these".

So far - I haven't gotten visited by any government agents. But now that I think about it my computer has been acting a bit funky lately and we keep losing internet access. [tinfoil]

See, this is why you do this shit using the wifi at Starbucks on a laptop you picked up from a grandmother on Craigslist and pay with Visa gift cards purchased at the drug front bodega with no cameras.

See, this is why you do this shit using the wifi at Starbucks on a laptop you picked up from a grandmother on Craigslist and pay with Visa gift cards purchased at the drug front bodega with no cameras.

Well I did actually consider the possibility that doing something like that might get the Feebs on my ass. Then I said phuck it and clicked the send button anyway.

I'm probably already on a list just from being on NES, and if this country is so far gone that I get a visit by the authorotaes for sending triple extra large adult diapers to some piece of shit troll-midget congressman who just crapped his pants onstage in front of the cameras - well then this place is really stick-a-fork-in-it done anyway.

I learned a long time ago that it's sort of worth having a "test" - to find out just what kind of a-holes you're dealing with. I mostly figured this would get used in regards to employers , because I've had a couple who were really pieces of shit. But in the current age it's worth having one for politicians as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom