Big E show and the Big E

SKS Ray

NES Member
I was telling my Father about the Big E show this weekend and he says the Big E fair is still going on and can't imagine how they are having a gun show at the same time. Anyone know how this works there?

I was telling my Father about the Big E show this weekend and he says the Big E fair is still going on and can't imagine how they are having a gun show at the same time. Anyone know how this works there?

The term "Big E" seems to be of used for both the fair held during September and the actual location. The fair ended this past Sunday so there is no problem. Check the website:

http://www.thebige.com

We go to the Big E every few years. It's alot of fun. You have kids so you will be spending time on the rides. We go early and are usually done by early afternoon, when it usually starts getting crowded.

Yes I am....and I love rides.

Hell, when I was in Ohio, I used to have a seasons pass to King's Island.

That place rocked. They had the longest wooden roller coaster in the world. They also have the only wooden roller coaster with a loop.

Go here to check it out!

That's what I miss. Have a bad day at work? It was only like 40 min away...just get off work, go, ride a few coasters, and come home.

It was a great stress relief.

Back
Top Bottom