"Black People Need to Break Up With the Second Amendment"

Carol Anderson... Sounded more like Carol Baskin
in a sort, as good professor would also love to feed all armed non-obedient blacks and poors to the tigers, not too different how they did in ancient rome.

"...the firearm has done little to guarantee our freedom..." Words of wisdom from a liberal moron. What does he think our troops are armed with...slingshots? I am a white guy in my 60s and have owned guns since getting my FID at age 18 back in 1978. My guns have accounted for deer, coyotes and one feral hog, along with cardboard and paper targets too numerous to mention. I never shot a person and hope I never have to. If "communities of color" are having problems with violence, maybe it would serve them well to keep close watch over their youths, who cause the vast majority of the problems they experience.

Like it or not, that's the way that many people think.

Just look at all the shopping services, and meal-prep kits, that are out there.

Oh no. I'm not talking Freshly or something. I'm talking communist bread-line crap. I BELIEVE that these folks have the best intentions. Most sinister plots are really incompetence and not malice. This guy, along with all of his ilk, feels that if you JUST listened to them and DID WHAT THEY SAY, all of the hurts in the world would go away.

Now I wanna believe that. But that shit ain't true. The reality is they're the weak and he's the tyranny of evil men. And we're working our ASSES off here tryin to be the sheppid.

You can't stop the hurts in this world. Life ain't fair. Period. You can't legislate away everyone's hurts.

It starts with "you don't need this right. It's hurting you." And then it goes to "we can take care of you." You end up in modern Cuba where no one works and the government subsistence level keeps dropping and dropping. 60 years of communism has taken its toll.

Judging by their track record of voting for anti-2A democrats, you'd think blacks were overwhelmingly opposed to individual gun rights.
Just once, I want a high profile republican running for high office to say they want black people to arm thsemselves too, along with all other people. Single out the black population to make it very clear. Because without being singled out, black people feel like they are excluded. Just like when people say "black lives matter", white people feel like that means whites dont matter, for whatever reason.

Just once, I want a high profile republican running for high office to say they want black people to arm thsemselves too, along with all other people. Single out the black population to make it very clear. Because without being singled out, black people feel like they are excluded. Just like when people say "black lives matter",I white people feel like that means whites dont matter, for whatever reason.
I don't recall them ever saying that only white people should arm themselves......

I don't recall them ever saying that only white people should arm themselves......
Exactly. But when have you ever seen a old rich white politician relate to an average black citizen? When he talks, the black community isnt saying, "he's talking to us," unless explicitly stated. Trump may be the only one, recently.

I'm black and voted for Trump twice. First time around, my Jewish and white friends all told me I needed to vote for Hillary since she is the only chance of a leader who will fight for "you people". lol. Second time around, the other guy said "If you don't vote for me, U AINT BLACCCC." Guess I'm not black after all.

Exactly. But when have you ever seen a old rich white politician relate to an average black citizen? When he talks, the black community isnt saying, "he's talking to us," unless explicitly stated. Trump may be the only one, recently.
When has an old rich politician of any ethnicity from EITHER party ever been able to relate to the proles?
Only dimturds are overtly racist.

I'm black and voted for Trump twice. First time around, my Jewish and white friends all told me I needed to vote for Hillary since she is the only chance of a leader who will fight for "you people". lol. Second time around, the other guy said "If you don't vote for me, U AINT BLACCCC." Guess I'm not black after all.
"You people" Are you kidding us? Did someone actually have the idiocy to refer to you as "You people"? I don't usually advocate violence but for something like that, a good bitch slap seems justified.

Maybe Professor Anderson should spend an afternoon at Boston Gun & Rifle. The majority of our members are folks of color.
And more than a few of our members can tell her that growing up in the Jim Crow south a legally owned shotgun or rifle was the best defense against (Democrat) white racists.

Great to hear: it gives me hope! Women and minorities need to be onboard with 2A advocacy, as it benefits them too! I'm happy to hear that they're out there taking classes and buying guns.

"...the firearm has done little to guarantee our freedom..." Words of wisdom from a liberal moron. What does he think our troops are armed with...slingshots? I am a white guy in my 60s and have owned guns since getting my FID at age 18 back in 1978. My guns have accounted for deer, coyotes and one feral hog, along with cardboard and paper targets too numerous to mention. I never shot a person and hope I never have to. If "communities of color" are having problems with violence, maybe it would serve them well to keep close watch over their youths, who cause the vast majority of the problems they experience.

Black, white, doesn't make a difference, it's always the youts who cause the most mayhem.

... at Boston Gun & Rifle. The majority of our members are folks of color. And more than a few of our members can tell her that growing up in the Jim Crow south a legally owned shotgun or rifle was the best defense against (Democrat) white racists.
Word.

Oh no. I'm not talking Freshly or something. I'm talking communist bread-line crap. I BELIEVE that these folks have the best intentions. Most sinister plots are really incompetence and not malice. This guy, along with all of his ilk, feels that if you JUST listened to them and DID WHAT THEY SAY, all of the hurts in the world would go away.

Now I wanna believe that. But that shit ain't true. The reality is they're the weak and he's the tyranny of evil men. ...
You don't need to have an army of the malevolent
as long as the Ruling Class have an army of idiots
to suck for their narratives steering us onto the road to serfdom.
Screw their intentions.

Allow me to empower you:
You don't have to not blame useful idiots for the evil sh¡t they parrot.
Splurge: Go ahead and blame them for it.
They're adults, and actions have consequences.

Liberals: "Every law that had racism as the basis is invalid and must be repealed."
Also Liberals: "Except Jim Crow gun control laws. We need our army of criminals to have a safe work place."

This author is assuming her audience is completely ignorant of history. Sadly much if it is.

Help me with this one, would you?

What's the difference between "You people." and "Ya'll"...???
You people denotes a specific group of people, the other is a boat.
a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailboat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.

You people denotes a specific group of people, the other is a boat.
a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailboat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern mizzen mast is aft of the rudderpost.
You say yourdictionary.com,
I say wikipedia.org.

ETA:
Notayawl:
holiday3-a.jpg

Hmm, maybe she should be in the ghetto telling all the gang bangers to stop killing each other with drugs and illegal firearms, stay in school, get an education and a good job and move out of the mean streets of their hood. Maybe she should talk to Condi Rice who told a story of her father arming himself with a shotgun to defend them from some wannbe Klansmen when she was a child.

Last edited:
"You people" Are you kidding us? Did someone actually have the idiocy to refer to you as "You people"? I don't usually advocate violence but for something like that, a good bitch slap seems justified.
...where when I say "you people" I mean "you f***ing humans." [grin]

They don't like the fact that the 2nd Amendment is a civil right. So many people have equated civil rights with ONLY the civil rights movement (MLK).

Funny how a right can disproportionately affect people who are living in communities where its by and large legally forbidden for them to practice said right. The real atrocity is that people living in the communities that are suffering the most from crime and violence, are prevented from being able to practice their right to defend their lives.
If “we” could magically take away all firearms , these communities would just go to knives and batts, clubs and the real shitbags will just beat and strangle…..
Like getting rid of guns is really going to stop the crime and violence.
For me its a easy out for “these” people. Blaming guns for the problems.

If “we” could magically take away all firearms , these communities would just go to knives and batts, clubs and the real shitbags will just beat and strangle…..
Like getting rid of guns is really going to stop the crime and violence.
For me its a easy out for “these” people. Blaming guns for the problems.

Bubble rooms. They are going to eventually want us all in bubble rooms. For our own safety.

Back
Top Bottom