• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg plans a $50 million challenge to the NRA.

It's the liberal fix. If they don't get the result they want, something must be wrong with the system. In order to make a change, you must throw absurd amounts of $ at it til it looks the way you want it to. At least he's not using public funds for this crap.

Do you think maybe he'll pay a measly $1 million to get a particular Raven I know about off the streets...? Even half a million. I can be bought.

"Women, and mothers in particular, will be the focus of the organizing and outreach"

haha, oh man I would love for this douche nozzle to meet my mom.

He thinks he's a rock star because he is recognized once in a while.... and that his money for his liberal causes has bought him a reservation in heaven with no doubts... he won't even stop for an interview (presumably at the pearly gates).

Wow. Just. Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

"Women, and mothers in particular, will be the focus of the organizing and outreach"

haha, oh man I would love for this douche nozzle to meet my mom.

Thing is, how many that he will reach won't already be out voting female issues? Serious overlap, seems to me, then again if there's a pro 2A dem he gets them to vote against, who am I to argue? but whadoIknow? I don't have his money. He's probably very smart.

Last edited:
WOW! That last line in the interview. He must think he is GOD. Judge not, less ye be judged. Arrogant, self absorbed, entitled, TWIT!

If I ever get that much money and I start talking like that, you have permission to put me out of your misery.

I just love that last line. Rob others of their rights and give money away will earn you a seat with the Lord. WOW. The man has lost his mind and is need of help
. I guess he doesn't know the story about a camel, a rich guy, and the eye of needle.

Last edited:
I wish the NRA would flat out call him out on spending so much to go after LEGAL guns when his group is ::cough cough:: supposed to be going after ILLEGAL guns

They have set a goal of signing up one million new supporters this year on top of the 1.5 million they already have.
how about asking them to be paying members? signing up for something is meaningless unless there's some type of commitment year after year.

Underscoring his desire to work with both parties, Mr. Bloomberg is bringing on a new advisory board with prominent Republican and Democratic figures. Tom Ridge, the former Pennsylvania governor and Homeland Security secretary under President George W. Bush; Eli Broad, the philanthropist; Warren Buffett, the investor; and Michael G. Mullen, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under both Mr. Bush and President Obama, will all be board members.

appointed, not voted board members? this has all the signs of legitimacy.
Actually, the harder he tries, the more ridiculous this organization (Everytown for Gun Safety) could end up looking

Crap, does this mean I will start getting more NRA junk mail asking to support them?

The group will zero in on 15 target states, from places like Colorado and Washington State, where gun control initiatives have advanced recently, to territory that is likely to be more hostile like Texas, Montana and Indiana.

Perhaps he missed what a grass-roots group did in Colorado, with no funding.

His groups fail because of the people they aim at. Stay at home moms (no offense to stay at home moms, raising kids is important). Most of the times these people are not the most politically active, and their husbands tune them out when they get home, so no one really listens to them.

His groups fail because of the people they aim at. Stay at home moms (no offense to stay at home moms, raising kids is important). Most of the times these people are not the most politically active, and their husbands tune them out when they get home, so no one really listens to them.

But boy can they holler at people in parking lots who display NRA stickers on their vehicles.

God forbid the guy just take his money and retire without using it to spread hate and discontent.

I love this stuff. This is great for NRA membership growth. How did those millions in Colorado work for ya? NRA couldn't hire a better membership recruiter.

I think they may have misquoted him. I'm fairly certain what he said was: "I am telling you if there is a God, you are looking at him. When I get to heaven they all bow down before me."

Dewsh.

Last edited:
But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”

Hubris is one of the seven deadly sins, Mr. Bloomberg.

I thought the Democrat party asked him to lay down because he was actually hurting them with his ridiculous rants and absurd TV ads. Is he brushing them off too and just doing his own thing?

Liberals incessantly complain about the "NRA lobby" and people donating money to support their beliefs but see no problem when the dollars are spent by libtard statists like Bloomberg and Soros.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the Democrat party asked him to lay down because he was actually hurting them with his ridiculous rants and absurd TV ads. Is he brushing them off too and just doing his own thing?

Great point. I really hope that conservatives show up at the polls in FORCE in November in gun-friendly states like CO, NV, OR, etc and bury the Demo-rats.

"Michael R. Bloomberg, ..., plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network..."

Bloomberg does not understand that the NRA is a grassroots organization with millions of members spending a few dollars in support of their civil rights, His millions go to pay people to help them feel better about themselves.

Straight to Hell for this one!

Bloomberg: “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to the heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”

No worries, Mr. Bloomberg. You won't be interviewed by God...there may however be a certain someone else that may greet you after you're gone.

Perhaps he missed what a grass-roots group did in Colorado, with no funding.

I'm actually disappointed bloomy won't be spending more. He is a cancer outside the very very liberal areas of the country, so any money he spends hurts the D's and gun controllers. So I strongly encourage Bloomy to spend and spend big. Tie the D candidates to the money and let them sink like rocks.

Back
Top Bottom