Bloomberg plans a $50 million challenge to the NRA.

Does Bloomberg get to deduct the price of his private armed goons from his income tax, as a business expense?

Does Bloomberg get to deduct the price of his private armed goons from his income tax, as a business expense?

They are deductible as nut sack protectors. Little do they know he has nothing to protect! I hope the miserable Prick dies from a slow progressive and very painful disease that drains all of his funds before he can continue to use them for his ill will. This country and the people he does not pay for owes the miserable bone head zilch!

Last edited:
The problem for gun grabbers is that outside of their activists, most non-gun owners just don't care enough about the issue to vote it with high priority. What are the odds of a pro-life, pro-traditional marriage candidate getting elected in Mass on the basis of supporting Universal Background Checks?

It depends on the letter next to their name. Most liberals look only for who has the D next to their name and could care less about the issues. Remember Howard Stern's interviews during the 2008 election season, where he had Obama supporters telling him that we needed to abolish abortion, get into more wars, and give more money to the rich and bankers after he told them that that was Obama's position of those issues.

hah, someone grabbed the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Everytownforgunsafety

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gideonresnick/a-pro-gun-group-stole-bloombergs-gun-safety-groups-name-on-f

The administrator of the Facebook page, who refused to give their name, provided BuzzFeed with the following statement about the motivation behind the page: “I took the Bloomberg name because I wanted this page to remain open to debate, unlike his group at Moms Demand Action that block anyone with alternative views. Gun owners are getting a bad rep nation wide from their anti gun propaganda. As to who I am, I am your average citizen that believes the second amendment ‘shall not be infringed.’”

When alerted to the presence of the page, a representative at Everytown for Gun Safety said that it wouldn’t be long before it disappeared from Facebook.

“Maybe they’d like to duel for it,” said Mark Glaze, the executive director of Everytown for Gun Safety. “I hear every person on our staff of 85 is a better shot than Wayne LaPierre. Or maybe a bidding war!”

We’re going through the proper process for transitioning our Demand Action page to ‘Everytown,’ which takes a few weeks, and acquiring trademark protection for both Everytown and Everytown for Gun Safety. Once that happens, we expect Facebook to shoo these cybersquattters politely off this name/page.”

How about you donate 50 million to give the kids of fallen soldiers a good education you dwarf douche nozzle?
I couldn't agree more with this.
I do like that he's making enemies on both sides of the fence.
Makes him more irrelevant. on the political side of it if no one pays attention to him.
Tis a noble idea but, when he needs allies, he will line the coffers of the election fund for whom ever he needs... Sad but, true.

StevensMarksman

... I hope the miserable Prick dies from a slow progressive and very painful disease that drains all of his funds before he can continue to use them for his ill will. ...

I hope his eventual demise comes via a lawful defensive gun use with a .22 caliber single-shot revolver (the antithesis of an 'assault weapon' if there is such a thing).

What was the lesson from "Trading Places?" The best way to hurt rich people is to turn them into poor people!

The only way to hurt Bloom-puke is to take away his billions. Anything else just feeds his ego or turns him into a martyr.

Time for a brain storming session! Now that he's a private citizen and no longer shielded by his government position maybe we can have a class action suit against him for hate crimes (violating our civil rights).

And no matter ones position or opinion of the NRA, especially those who claim (rightfully so?) that they've just about abandoned Mass. as a lost cause, I actually donate about 5% of my annual salary to - the NRA!! Why? Because no matter what (no matter what!), the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And if Obama hates the NRA, and Bloomberg hates the NRA, then I don't mind working 5% of my time in support of the NRA!

Obama and Bloomberg hate the NRA. Obama and Bloomberg are despicable Americans (oops, only one is an actual, true American) and anyone that THEY hate can (happily) have 5% of my money, anytime. And all gun owners should pitch in, cuz these liberal wealthy pukes are determined, and we need to be just as determined. Money is power, and only the NRA can stand mightily against these two disgustingly putrid scumballs. Yes, Barry, I called you a scumball. And that's as polite as I can be when your name is mentioned!!

And no matter ones position or opinion of the NRA, especially those who claim (rightfully so?) that they've just about abandoned Mass. as a lost cause, I actually donate about 5% of my annual salary to - the NRA!! Why? Because no matter what (no matter what!), the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And if Obama hates the NRA, and Bloomberg hates the NRA, then I don't mind working 5% of my time in support of the NRA!

Obama and Bloomberg hate the NRA. Obama and Bloomberg are despicable Americans (oops, only one is an actual, true American) and anyone that THEY hate can (happily) have 5% of my money, anytime. And all gun owners should pitch in, cuz these liberal wealthy pukes are determined, and we need to be just as determined. Money is power, and only the NRA can stand mightily against these two disgustingly putrid scumballs. Yes, Barry, I called you a scumball. And that's as polite as I can be when your name is mentioned!!

The thing to do is to become an "associate member" of the NRA. it is $10 and adds to their membership numbers.

But if you really want to help the NRA, give money to the ILA since that is their lobbying and court case arm.

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face

Yesterday there was one and today there are scores of Facebook pages dubbed “Everytown for Gun Safety” for several states and even local communities; the work of gun rights activists waging guerrilla warfare against billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s $50 million launch yesterday of a new gun control lobbying effort with the same name.

All of the Facebook pages have one thing in common. They all promote gun safety, including links to such things as the National Rifle Association’s “Eddie Eagle” program and the three key gun safety golden rules: Always keep guns pointed in a safe direction, always keep guns unloaded until ready to use, and always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

The launch of so many Facebook pages in the wake of Bloomberg’s appearance yesterday on NBC’s Today show with Shannon Watts of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America (MDA), a group he funded underscores the ferocity of Second Amendment activists. Bloomberg’s new “Everytown for Gun Safety” organization consolidates MDA with Mayors Against Illegal Guns, another anti-gun organization funded by the former New York mayor.

More... http://www.examiner.com/article/everytown-project-blowing-up-bloomberg-s-face

Back
Top Bottom