Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bomb

All NYC'ers should be waterboarded with big gulps to extract any information they have. The big gulp cups are illegal now so something useful has to be done with them - otherwise the environmentalists will sue on behalf of the wasted trees.
"Vee have vays of making you talk... We will harden your arteries and raise your blood sugar to dangerous levels! Tell us vat ve vant to know!"

Those liberals REALLY hate that pesky document don't they?

It gets in the way of their agenda.

If something they don't like gets in there way, just remove it or change it, redefine it. It suddenly doesn't mean what they said it meant a couple of weeks ago. That way communi.... I mean, progressive new government, can take hold easier.

Where have I heard that before?

animal_farm.jpg

It gets in the way of their agenda.

If something they don't like gets in there way, just remove it or change it, redefine it. It suddenly doesn't mean what they said it meant a couple of weeks ago. That way communi.... I mean, progressive new government, can take hold easier.

Where have I heard that before?

animal_farm.jpg
Amazing how Animal Farm and 1984 in the hands of public schools turned into "howto" guides rather than object lessons.

Thankfully it is pretty clear what the founders intended if one would but read their extensive writings on the subject. That is also something the liberals ignore.

They also fail to recognize that their view may be prevalent for now (perhaps) but what happens when it is not? When they are out of favor and people try to say that we need to reinterp out abortion, civil rights, obamacare? If the document is fixed and understood as such, you do not fear majority dictatorships. That is what the Republic is intended to protect against, this is what we have lost...

They also fail to recognize that their view may be prevalent for now (perhaps) but what happens when it is not? When they are out of favor and people try to say that we need to reinterp out abortion, civil rights, obamacare? If the document is fixed and understood as such, you do not fear majority dictatorships. That is what the Republic is intended to protect against, this is what we have lost...
That's why we can't have voter ID laws. They cannot allow anyone else to have the power they have given themselves.

Soviet Union had elections... Think on that for a minute.

Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else...[snip]

No sh*t. Does he even realize he's talking about himself?

Last edited:
so this must mean that they'll respect it now, because the constitution has been ignored for a long time now.

why dont we send him to North Korea to try and fix them first. it will be... like a gift... really

Back
Top Bottom