Body camera footage of controversial fatal police shooting in Ohio released to the public: Pregnant Black Robber Shot To Death After Running Over Cop

Jobs, lawsuits, freedom, etc. It's the EMT on the horn with the ER doctor who should make the decision and operation. I believe that a baby can survive in the womb longer than an air breather not breathing.
I like to think it was God's will at work here.
THANK YOU!!!

I did not know that.

I'll call 911 and if they say to open her up I will do so.

It's not like this is likely to happen to me but I always think about the baby inside a pregnant woman in news stories where pregnant women die.

I can get an answer from 911 in 60 seconds to figure out how to proceed.

THANK YOU!!!

I did not know that.

I'll call 911 and if they say to open her up I will do so.

It's not like this is likely to happen to me but I always think about the baby inside a pregnant woman in news stories where pregnant women die.

I can get an answer from 911 in 60 seconds to figure out how to proceed.
Oh I'm not saying involve yourself unless you are medical personnel or the pregnant woman is family or friend. Usually no good deed goes unpunished.

Oh I'm not saying involve yourself unless you are medical personnel or the pregnant woman is family or friend. Usually no good deed goes unpunished.
Indeed.

I just thought saving a LIVE baby in a dead mother would be a simple choice.

If I call 911 and they say what to do - it's on them not me.

Indeed.

I just thought saving a LIVE baby in a dead mother would be a simple choice.

If I call 911 and they say what to do - it's on them not me.
No way 911 is going to walk Joe Sixpack through a c section in a parking lot over the phone lmao. This is crazy talk even for you dude. Besides, statistically they prob saved a few lives 20 years down the line by not saving the baby.

Back
Top Bottom