Bourne, Ma Gun Show 25 & 26 April

Good thing Fred was there or there would of been nothing to look at. If you live more then a half hour away I'd say it's a waste of gas. Well, except you get to see a good amount of Fred's collection [wink]

The wife and I got there before the gates open. Picked up some WWB 9MM, Nice looking club, friendly crew. I am looking for a club to join. Only draw back for me no F/A allowed. Other then that. We had fun..

I sold a S&W 647 but there wasn't much interest in my C&R handguns, tomorrow I'm bringing a MAS 49/56 Sniper package with lots of ammo and dies and a CX4 if anyone's interested.

Less than I expected although I did pick up a set of 41 mag dies. Ah well, capitalism at its best. Several guns I priced were well above what I've seen elsewhere and they weren't guns of either rarity or the latest rage. I was somewhat disappointed I must say.

I was there early afternoon with my father in law, and although it was a small show the folks running it were very friendly (they have a pretty nice club there as well).

Best thing was meeting Fred and seeing his collection. Very tempting IMI Jerico 9mm.

Number 6

Was hoping to meet a few NES'ers there but couldn't ID anyone. Thought I saw Trophy-Girl briefly and the Fred I talked to at the stacked table said he didin't own a computer and up until last week was still using an outhouse.[hmmm]

[laugh2] Fred's a funny guy.

I was surpised how small it was. Very friendly folks though so it was worth the drive. Picked up some 7.62x54R at a decent price. I'm hoping to win one of the raffles I entered!

Besides Fred whom I've met before, I met John from Liotech, 1776, and another gentleman who I didn't get their screen name on here. It was nice to meet you guys!

Was hoping to meet a few NES'ers there but couldn't ID anyone. Thought I saw Trophy-Girl briefly and the Fred I talked to at the stacked table said he didin't own a computer and up until last week was still using an outhouse.[hmmm]

You talked to a different FRED!!

He had the tables against the right wall I was across from him with the guns.

Fred

I went today and I really regret it. If the entrance fee was free, the raffle tickets were free and I actually ended up winning the raffle prize, it would still be a pretty disappointing show [sad2]

The Liotec table had some pretty flashing led buttons. I bought one for my lil girl. Spending the day with her and taking her to the show was one one of the best days I had in a while. She had a blast and so didn't I. I can't complain. Took her to M&M Plimouth outfitters after. Guy behind the counter gave her a stuffed Beenie baby bunny. She lit up! We had a great day together just looking at guns and stuff. Great great day.

I went today and I really regret it. If the entrance fee was free, the raffle tickets were free and I actually ended up winning the raffle prize, it would still be a pretty disappointing show [sad2]

With the unemployment rate up, economy down, and a lack of signs on the local roads, it was about what I expected. Most people are afraid to spend on top of everything else. I walked out with 1K which I needed[wink]

Hey Fred I like you're new rifle! you would want something in that caliber in Jurassic Park[laugh]

Show

Wow, why don't you guys advertise in the GOAL Message paper. Here it is Sunday night the 26th and I am just finding out about the club show. I used to go to this show some years back until they stopped it. I did not know you were doing the show again. You really need to do at least a little advertising. The GOAL Message goes to more gun owners in this state than most other outdoor publication. I guess I missed this one.

Wow, why don't you guys advertise in the GOAL Message paper. Here it is Sunday night the 26th and I am just finding out about the club show. I used to go to this show some years back until they stopped it. I did not know you were doing the show again. You really need to do at least a little advertising. The GOAL Message goes to more gun owners in this state than most other outdoor publication. I guess I missed this one.

It was on Goal's website. Here is the link...
http://www.goal.org/clubs/clubevents.htm

I attended and was disappointed by the small number of vendors.

But, I do applaud the club for all the trouble they go through to arrange a show, and hopefully they will attract more sellers in the future.

Back
Top Bottom