Bow-Wielding ‘Forest Rambo’ Disarms Four Police Officers, Eludes Massive Manhunt in German Black Forest

This guy's amazing lol

A German man has been dubbed the “Forest Rambo” after successfully disarming four police officers sent to seize his firearms and hunting equipment and separate him from his beloved innawoods lifestyle, and has successfully eluded some 1,500 police over the course of a massive three-day manhunt as of Tuesday afternoon.
Yves Rauch, 31, has been described as a lover of the outdoors with extensive survival skills and knowledge of the Black Forest, who was visited by four police officers after residents reported him as a “suspicious” man carrying a bow and arrow.

Rausch was friendly and cooperative with the police at first, before producing a pistol and forcing the quartet of officers to hand over their weapons. He then absconded into the forest with his bow and arrow, spear, and gun, as well as the four new firearms he had purloined from the police.

Over the course of the three days since his daring escape, Rausch has evaded a 1,500 plus officer manhunt in the Black Forest, embarrassing the police and gaining folk hero status in the German tabloids as “Forest Rambo.”

Rausch has been described as “polite, friendly, and pleasant,” but is nonetheless known to be an eccentric character, wearing a heavy black coat in the sweltering heat and outfitting himself with military fatigues, tactical vest, gas mask, and night vision goggles.

Forest-Rambo.jpg

Yves Rausch, dubbed “Forest Rambo” by local tabloids.

Rausch is currently on probation for unauthorized use of explosives,and his mother has stated that he experienced “horrible situations” in prison.

Some media outlets have floated the claim that Rausch is a right-wing extremist, but police have confirmed his motives to be apolitical, and little background information about his ideological leanings is known aside from his support of environmentalism.

A letter purporting to be written by Rausch has made its way into the hands of police, in which the author describes his love of the forest and describes his support for eco-friendly causes.

This article may be updated as the state of the manhunt for Yves “Forest Rambo” Rausch is still ongoing.

Just goes to show, one man can wage a war against an army of gov't dipshits without much trouble lol

NOTHINGISOVER!

He really overplayed that role. Which was too bad. He went all Elliot Gould on it. And it was a pretty damned good movie. Good alternative was The Park Is Mine with Tommy Lee Jones.

Yep, the endings to the first two Rambo movies were pretty cringe worthy...

Say what you want about Stallone's acting skills, 'Rocky' got him noticed... 'Rambo' made him a mega star

He just wanted to be left alone.

So much this.
Unless the guy was a threat to anyone ,just leave him the F*ck alone.
There was a guy somewhere out west years ago living off the land and a couple of wardens decided to go in a dick with the guy .
They figured there must be something they could nab him on if he was living off the land.
It was something like a four hour hike to where the guy was camped from the nearest place you could drive too.
He killed them both grave yard dead.

Yep, the endings to the first two Rambo movies were pretty cringe worthy...

Say what you want about Stallone's acting skills, 'Rocky' got him noticed... 'Rambo' made him a mega star

He did try. I mean, outside of "NOTHINGISOVER" that scene played REALLLY well with the first-shot ending - Rambo shoots himself in the head. All the movie he's this dark dangerous no-talking dude. In the crying speech, he shows he's a guy who left a lot in Nam and was "normal" once. Shooting himself was the perfect ending to that. Instead, they went for a more hopeful ending. Which led to a franchise. Of 2 movies and 3 (3?) piles of utter crap. (Outside of him vaporizing that guy at 3" with the 50cal. LOL)

I think the ending of Rambo II was just over-written. It was that time. This "we're here and we deserve justice" sort of ending. Like Iron Eagle and other "war" movies from that time. Every Chuck Norris movie since Lone Wolf Look At My MF Bronco McQuade.

I still like Stallone in general.

This dude just rolled around like it was go time all the time.... shit I want him on my team for the end of the world

NOTHINGISOVER!

He really overplayed that role. Which was too bad. He went all Elliot Gould on it. And it was a pretty damned good movie. Good alternative was The Park Is Mine with Tommy Lee Jones.

I think it would be hard not to overplay it in some spots because for most of the movie, he has very few lines. His monologue at the end was Oscar worthy IMO. I vaguely remember 'The Park Is Mine', will need to see if it's available for streaming anywhere.

So much this.
Unless the guy was a threat to anyone ,just leave him the F*ck alone.
There was a guy somewhere out west years ago living off the land and a couple of wardens decided to go in a dick with the guy .
They figured there must be something they could nab him on if he was living off the land.
It was something like a four hour hike to where the guy was camped from the nearest place you could drive too.
He killed them both grave yard dead.
Claude Lafayette Dallas. Cajun boy!

Back
Top Bottom