• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree MA 2 cops shot 1 k9 passed

Well, since I started throwing the shade over the dog's shroud, I was not complaining that the Flag was being misused per se, but that by virtue of the Flag, the dead dog...excuse me....canine officer....was being elevated above the level of a dead human.

It's the cops' entitlement that irks me. Kick a Police Dog? Assaulting an officer. Shoot a "Civilian's" dog? Owner should shut up, get a shovel and get to work.

Though I will admit to knowing that I was stirring the pot, partly for sport. Partly.
I understand "entitlement". Yes, it is very annoying. I once attended a sold-out VH concert at the Shrine Auditorium in LA. A young man and the woman he was with cut through the security-screening line, flashed LE badges and were allowed in ahead of everyone else. I will not repeat the many comments that I heard from those around me in the long line, but they were not compliments, that's for sure!

Well, since I started throwing the shade over the dog's shroud, I was not complaining that the Flag was being misused per se, but that by virtue of the Flag, the dead dog...excuse me....canine officer....was being elevated above the level of a dead human.

It's the cops' entitlement that irks me. Kick a Police Dog? Assaulting an officer. Shoot a "Civilian's" dog? Owner should shut up, get a shovel and get to work.

Though I will admit to knowing that I was stirring the pot, partly for sport. Partly.

I understand "entitlement". Yes, it is very annoying. I once attended a sold-out VH concert at the Shrine Auditorium in LA. A young man and the woman he was with cut through the security-screening line, flashed LE badges and were allowed in ahead of everyone else. I will not repeat the many comments that I heard from those around me in the long line, but they were not compliments, that's for sure!

th1B7QDGZ9.jpg

Only on NES can people bitch about a flag being draped over a dog that took a bullet. [rofl]
I specifically recall us being told in the Scouts
that if the color guard flag carrier passed out stone cold unconscious,
we were to spring up and grab the flagpole from his plummeting body
before the colors touched the ground, and then march right over him.

Ruff troop.

I spent a couple of years as a bouncer at the old NYC Jukebox (forget the other name) nightclub under the old Roxy on Tremont Street, and while there were occasionally fights/scuffles (though not very often, it was a very well behaved club) the only two entitled people I ever encountered was a an off duty Boston firefighter, and the son of an FBI agent. I only know the info on the latter is true because he precipitated an incident resulting in his own injury that wound up in the courts. I can still picture him being flipped over a fire hydrant into the gutter.

"As the suspect repeatedly fired his weapon at very close range at Officers Donoghue, Cushing and Seibert, K9 Kitt heroically advanced towards the subject causing him to turn his attention away from the officers," the statement read. "If not for the actions of K9 Kitt, the circumstances that afternoon could have been dramatically different. K9 Kitt valiantly gave his life for the life of his beloved handler and his partners and died a true hero that afternoon."

I realize that the dog didn't know what bullets could do to him and going after that scumbag was no different than chasing his Kong but since I like dogs better than people, I'm glad that piece of shit is dead. I hope there is a here after so he can burn in hell forever.

So your dog decides he likes me better than you and comes home with me. Are we cool?
My x said she wanted my dog in the divorce, along with my Harley dresser. I said sure. I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll take the dog before the judge. You stand on one side of the court room. I'll stand on the other. We'll both call her. Whomever she comes to, gets her. Never heard another word about my dog from her. As for the Harley. I said what Harley and showed her attorney the bill of sale,, stamped by the notory and dated two years prior to the divorce filing. It now belonged to my dad. Her Attorney looked at her and said" Why didn't you tell me it was sold". Wife said" I didn't know. Then her attorney said she wanted her half of my guns. I said no problem. My half of your jewelry will buy me more guns than I have now. Then I supplied her attorney with photos and apprpraials of each piece of her jewelry. Then I looked at the x as I laughed and said," I know , you didn't know about the jewelry photos and appraisals either right". No more talk about her half of my guns after that. Divorce was actually more fun than the marriage.

Last edited:
That pic is guaranteed to give every JBT a bagpipe boner ten inches long. They’ll drop everything and flock here from every corner of the country to go to that dog‘s funeral.

I wish I'd been wrong.

Again, when all those cops show up to support the Constitution, maybe I'll respect them more.

Back
Top Bottom