• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brass Deflector/collector for AR

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with brass deflector / catchers for AR's? Today at the range jrbtzx12r had one fo the bags that attaches to the upper with a strap, but it didn't seem to work too well at collecting and he mentioned that the one other time he used it it got in the way and prevented proper extraction.

Is there anything effective that will prevent spraying my fellow shooters with brass and allow me to easily collect said brass?

Thanks,

Matt

Funny, I was going to post the same question. I took my father to the range today and while I was shooting my Savage rifle he was shooting the AR and his spent brass cartridges kept hitting me. I too would like to find a good solution to either redirect the brass or to catch it.

No, the one I picked up was from CTD when ordering something else, and it probably works. Just haven't played with it enough to get it aligned right. Sorry, but once I start shooting with the AR I just can't stop :)

This is the one I picked up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom