Buckets...

I have probably 30 or so FREE food grade white buckets and lids if anyone is interested. They will need to be cleaned. I got them from a woman that makes her own candy and they had corn syrup in them. They are, well...a little sticky...

I had no trouble cleaning the ones I decided to keep ( I got about 100 buckets and lids) and can get more whenever I want. I just used some warm water (To liquifiy the corn syrup) with a little bleach in it and they came out just like the day they were new.

I had to risk life and limb to get these...They were outside, and lets just say that bees really like buckets full of corn syrup...Thankfully I am not allergic, but they were none too happy that I was messing with their buckets...

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Where were you when I needed buckets?

I have a source for FREE 55 gal poly barrels if you guys need some?

Make great Mooring Bouys, Cut in half for Bucket Gardens: Conserve water and you can move you plants around the yard to get the worms that accumulate underneath them.

Cut in thirds and you get a wicked pissa oil change pan that will hold more thatn the 13 Quarts from my Dodge pickup truc.

Any other good uses?

55 Gal Poly Barrels

55 Gal Poly Barrels

I get them at the City Water Purification Plant. You local water supply Company goes thru hundreds of them and they will be more than happy to have you take them away.

Just go knock on their door ask Politly.

Another place that I have gotton Free Barrels is at Very Fine Fruit Juice in Littleton, MA and at the Condiment Company in Manchester, NH.

Its kinda cool when you flush out the Grape Juice Barrels. It turns your lawn Purple!

Proberly enough juice concentrate left in the Barrels to feed a HoBo Jungle Picnic

236288394_49e7469429.jpg

Id like to get some of those 10 Gallon Olive Buckets with the screw down lids and the molded plastic handle. They would make great Bouys for Ell Traps and longlines/Tub Trawls. The only place that I know of to get them was at the Olive Importer in Colchester VT.

Turning Trash into Useful Trash every day!

Last edited:
Anyone in the Central MA area interested in the buckets or know of a drum supplier? I have a trailer and would split gas or whatever. Just want to make a worthwhile trip out of it.

I'd be interested in at least 10 of those buckets 'joker. Do the lids have a seal?

The lids do have a seal, although they have been opened (had the little tabs cut) so I would probably put a bead of silicone when I seal them.

Back
Top Bottom