Budget Bill and Pepper Spray

Any woman that wants PS , ignore our unjust Mass laws and get to NH and buy, baby buy. I know some that did, like Conn. Gun owners, refusing to submit.

This!!!

Buy it, use it (God forbid, but if attacked, use the stuff), then discard it immediately in a sewer or deep in the woods or whatever. The dirtbag attacker ain't exactly gonna go to the cops and file charges.

Alternately, if you're a "Do-as-Deval-says" type, simply carry a small can of foaming wasp spray (Home Depot/Lowes/or online for the smaller more portable can). Nasty stuff. Shoots 20 feet, as accurately as (or more than) pepper spray, and will do as much damage (or more). And no FID required.

I've posted this about wasp spray here before and actually had some do-gooder/law abider say "But that could permanently blind an attacker and...." (blah blah).

My response was "And your point is...???????"

Meanwhile, MY point is F*CK these gutless, yellow, snivelling cowards that call themselves "Representatives" or "Senators" under the Golden Dome (a.k.a. Upside Down Urinal) who keep these ASININE restrictions on a condiment spray in place, the only legislature in the country to be so gutless and do so.

And remember: Jennifer Martel (Remy), or Amy Lord (South Boston abduction/murder), or the woman in Arlington last month who was home invaded, beaten, stabbed and raped by a convicted, released level 3 sex offender...If ANY of them, or any of the other past (and future) victims were named or related to Linsky, Timilty, Bulger, McGee etc etc etc, the pepper spray law would have been shelved a long LONG time ago.

But these scumbag, cowardly legislators and Attorneys General, DAs, etc etc don't give a rats a*s about the "little people". They only worry about their own perfect little Utopias. Linsky's a great example. An anti-gun scumball - who, himself, OWNS A GUN.
(As does DeLeo and several other Anti's. But, hey, shhhh...quiet. Don't tell anyone. Nobody is supposed to know about stuff like that....The Massachusetts Legislature. Cowardly, self-serving pieces of goat sh*t, most of them).

Carry whatever you need to PROTECT and SAVE your life, the lives of your wife, daughters, etc etc. Arm yourselves, protect yourselves - since the scumsucking cowardly bastard lawmakers here won't - and, God forbid, be judged by twelve.

Not carried by six.

They are waiting for another rape and murder of an innocent girl. I say f@@k that and they carry it anyways. COWARDS!

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

Who gives a shit.

Buy it in a free state and bring it in. I am so sick of the pussy footing around in this country.

My father does not have guns and never will, but I told him to buy some pepper spray at the very least. Too many scum bags out there. Try and protect yourself somehow. He did, and he lives in MA.

**** Massachusetts.

Who gives a shit.

Buy it in a free state and bring it in. I am so sick of the pussy footing around in this country.

My father does not have guns and never will, but I told him to buy some pepper spray at the very least. Too many scum bags out there. Try and protect yourself somehow. He did, and he lives in MA.

**** Massachusetts.

Exactly what I did! +1

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

Since this literally had unilateral support, how did it find its way out of the bill? Was it an oversight?

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Just like the folks who drive past the MADOT signs warning of 'fines and imprisonment' for possession of fireworks as they drive out of state to buy them, those in possession of pepper spray will not likely be charged. It's just another example of an unenforceable law. Try charging a woman (unlicensed) for using mace when she's being attacked and it will be a PR fiasco...

You would think so. My experience is to the contrary.

They want you to fight back against that group of 15 teenaged girls with your [strike=me]10[/strike] [strike=me]7[/strike] [strike=me]5[/strike] [strike=me]3[/strike] round mag and not use pepper spray

Linsky also "personally pledged" to make it happen on the radio (Dan Rea show? it was a joint interview/discussion with Brent/Comm2A). I could dig up the relevant thread if anyone is really interested.

Do it...find it and all others relating.
November isn't that far off and as we've seen, social media can be a bitch to people sometimes.
#waronwomen, #donotcomply, #****themall

Perhaps some womans group should make it a priority and get a BINDING referendum on the ballot to make it legal to buy, and have CS on your person . It would have to be a binding ref. because they would ignore it like they have other voter mandated items.

Part of the campaign should be to use words to shame them into not screwing with it. As if shaming those bastards is possible.

I seem to recall both Linsky and Naughton promising to get this done.
Surprise, surprise, they lied.
More ammo for their opponants in the coming elections.
Since at least Linsky or his minions have been know to lurk here.
Pucker up David,you haven't heard the last of this one.

Who gives a shit.

**** Massachusetts.

If you have no FID/LTC, this is probably the answer.

The problem I have is that I have an LTC, but work at a college. I was hoping that they would de-ammo the pepper spray, making it an option to have on hand if we had someone take advantage of a target rich environment. There is no way they are ever going to lift the carry prohibitions at a school.

If I carry pepper spray and get caught, I can lose my LTC thanks to "because I said so" suitability standards and someone's idea that pepper spray is the same thing as ammo.

The people with nothing to lose, in this case, have more options than those of us with more options in other cases.

If you have no FID/LTC, this is probably the answer.

The problem I have is that I have an LTC, but work at a college. I was hoping that they would de-ammo the pepper spray, making it an option to have on hand if we had someone take advantage of a target rich environment. There is no way they are ever going to lift the carry prohibitions at a school.

If I carry pepper spray and get caught, I can lose my LTC thanks to "because I said so" suitability standards and someone's idea that pepper spray is the same thing as ammo.

The people with nothing to lose, in this case, have more options than those of us with more options in other cases.

IIRC there was nothing in the budget bill amendment that would Remove it from C. 269 S. 10 (with criminal charges/penalties) as a "other weapon") . . . which an area ivy league school has used successfully against students. So you'd face more than loss of LTC and job.

IIRC there was nothing in the budget bill amendment that would Remove it from C. 269 S. 10 (with criminal charges/penalties) as a "other weapon") . . . which an area ivy league school has used successfully against students. So you'd face more than loss of LTC and job.

Great, so even if the pepper spray amendment had passed it wouldn't have been available to any college students while on campus...

We need to make sure that the public understands that little part in any publicity campaign on the subject... now we can say it is for the children too.

Great, so even if the pepper spray amendment had passed it wouldn't have been available to any college students while on campus...

We need to make sure that the public understands that little part in any publicity campaign on the subject... now we can say it is for the children too.

Yes and no. 269 10j allows school administrators the final say. UMass Amherst is working on setting up a policy to specifically allow defensive sprays (an initiative the gun club was able to get the dean of students on board with). I believe it will be in effect this coming year. They were working on getting it in to the redraft of the Student Code of Conduct.

Mike

I thought this was a done deal.
F*ckers.

That is pretty much what Naughton said (that this was a done deal) at the AIC hearing almost A YEAR AGO last August!!! Not that it is all his fault, but just goes to show you to never trust a pol.

I guess another young girl like Amy Lord will have to raped and murdered before they start talking about this again. To all the antis out there that focus on "gun violence", we should start a list of unarmed victims of violent crime and blame that on the unbelievably restriction self protection laws in this $hitbag state.

Yes and no. 269 10j allows school administrators the final say. UMass Amherst is working on setting up a policy to specifically allow defensive sprays (an initiative the gun club was able to get the dean of students on board with). I believe it will be in effect this coming year. They were working on getting it in to the redraft of the Student Code of Conduct.

Mike

That's awesome!

Before I read this I wad going to suggest that JackOfAllTrades try to get a letter authorizing him to carry pepper spray.

With the wording of the law, the "person in charge" will have to provide written permission to carry on school grounds. Whether a policy guide is sufficiently "in writing" and also by the authority "in charge" I do not know.

I seem to recall both Linsky and Naughton promising to get this done.
Surprise, surprise, they lied.
More ammo for their opponants in the coming elections.
Since at least Linsky or his minions have been know to lurk here.
Pucker up David,you haven't heard the last of this one.

I distinctly remember Naughton at the AIC hearing last August telling the crowd to stop bringing up pepper spray because we're going to do it, it's going to get fixed.

Mike

This is awesome. If you successfully get this done we can use it as a foot-in-the-door to spread the policy to every other college in the state. Please keep us updated.

The fact that there are ANY laws pertaining to pepper spray indicates this state is FUBARed.

might as well have laws on mustard, can openers and condoms.

Mike

Mike,

You guys did a great job out at UMass-Amherst. Schools (of any type) ALWAYS have had the ability to give written permission to students/faculty to carry guns or OC on campus. However, it is about as rare as finding hen's teeth to find a school in MA that has ever given blanket authorization to their students/faculty. Very rarely an individual has been given that written permission but even that is rare.

A real corrective bill would also specifically exempt it from C. 269 S. 10 UNLESS it was used aggressively to attack someone on the school property without provocation by the other party. I just don't see that happening even if we get a bill to generally remove it from the definition of ammo.

A real corrective bill would also specifically exempt it from C. 269 S. 10 UNLESS it was used aggressively to attack someone on the school property without provocation by the other party. I just don't see that happening even if we get a bill to generally remove it from the definition of ammo.

Why would you need a special law or even an enhancement to prosecute a "felony assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, to wit: chemical spray"?

Also to the others who are suggesting carrying wasp spray.... don't bother. If someone is going to jack you up over your pepper spray, they'll jack you up just the same over the wasp spray, and you'd probably look conniving and dangerously insane to the jury.

Do it...find it and all others relating.
November isn't that far off and as we've seen, social media can be a bitch to people sometimes.
#waronwomen, #donotcomply, #****themall

It was on Dan Rea's show on WBZ on 9/5/2013

What happened was Dan was hammering Linsky about the ridiculousness of the pepper spray licensing, Linsky was tried to appease by saying "well I'll see if I can get it added to some bill" (like one of his notorious gun control bills), but Dan was not having any of that and basically made him pledge to make a stand-alone bill for pepper spray.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Rea-Thursday?p=3418273&viewfull=1#post3418273

I looked around WBZ's and Dan Rea's site for a while the other day trying to find an archived recording, but with no luck.

Maybe Brent/Comm2A might have a recording??

It would be pure gold if Linsky ended up voting against it.... although the fact that he went on a wild goose chase for gun control instead of trying to legalize pepper spray might be good enough.

Last edited:
Right answer to a different question. Nothing that I saw in the bill does away with a FID-D (chemical sprays only).

So, isn't it plausible since there are no more "restricted" FID cards that anyone wanting to carry pepper spray must now get a regular FID and spend $100 instead of $25?

Why would you need a special law or even an enhancement to prosecute a "felony assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, to wit: chemical spray"?

Also to the others who are suggesting carrying wasp spray.... don't bother. If someone is going to jack you up over your pepper spray, they'll jack you up just the same over the wasp spray, and you'd probably look conniving and dangerously insane to the jury.

That and believe it or not, you can get jacked up on a Fed charge for improper use of a pesticide. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom